Chapter 24

I wake up next morning because I felt tickles on my face. I open my eyes and I see my lovely husband wake and gently moving his fingers on my cheek and my nose. I smile at him and turn to my other side and face away from him. He pulls me closer and now we are spooning. He wraps his arms around me. We lay there for a while. Then I glance at the alarm clock and realize that I have slept really long. He moves his head closer to me and then whispers to my ear, "Nanna is with Nat and Steve.". I smirk. He kisses my neck. And I feel his hand on my side.

I turn my head towards him, and we kiss. He is caressing my breasts. I place my hand on his neck and keep kissing him. Before anything happened, he broke away from the kiss and said with a smirk on his face, "I think it is getting hotter in here, don't you?". I know what he meant. The fire inside of me was igniting again. The warm hue was surrounding us, and then I felt his hand between my legs. He had me wrap down with his arms. I couldn't do anything else that just lay there and excitedly wait what he would do next.

I could feel his fingers wondering around my clitoris and my entrance. Every time his fingers brushed over my clitoris, I moaned. I was getting extremely excited. On the other hand, I wanted to buck my hips against his hand, but I also wanted to push my body against his. Luckily, I didn't have to make the decision. He pulled me even closer to him and kept me so close that I really didn't have any space to move around. I could feel his excitement build up in certain place. All this time, I have had my eyes closed. I turn my face back to him, and before I can even open my eyes, he kisses me. I am so close. It doesn't take long for him. He knows exactly what I like and how to make me come. I let out the last moan before my body starts to tremble and I finally come.

He releases me and I slowly turn to face him properly. I take his face in between my hands, and I kiss him. Then I turn him on his back and climb on top of him. I keep kissing him and I can feel his hands on my back. I push my body towards his couple of times and I can feel that he is still in the mood. I kiss him and I can feel his hand on my neck. He then moves it gently to my throat and keeps it there for a while. I gulp and I think that he could feel it because he kept moving his hand towards my breasts. I sit up on him. I remove his pants and then mine. I position myself on him and he comes inside of me. "Did you really think that I wouldn't return the favor?", I smirk at him and start rocking my body on him.

Like him knowing me, I know exactly what to do to him. Slowly but surely, we are soon both laying on our backs, breathing heavily and smiling. "Are you all done, doll?", he asks me. I look at him, and he continues, "Or do you want a second round?", he smirks at me. I lick my bottom lip and then bite it slightly. I wink at him and do this little nose crunch that he usually does, and soon enough he is on top of me, and we are going on it again.

When we finally get downstairs, everyone else is eating lunch in the kitchen. "So, did you guys sleep well? I mean it is lunchtime already.", Nat says and winks at us. Bucky is holding my hand and leading me to the table. We sit down and Wanda gives us plates and suggests that we eat something. Then Steve teases us little bit more, "If the two of you didn't spend all your energy upstairs, after lunch we could start planning our mission to Asgard.".

We eat, we talk, and before the meeting, I put Nanna to bed. I love the moments when I can just look at her falling asleep. She is like an angel. I think that I have been really lucky with her. I do have to give credit for all the Avengers because they have been raising her also. She has been so kind, quiet, and perfect child. I can't imagine what everything would have been like if she wasn't so perfect. After I manage to get her to fall asleep, I join the others in the meeting room. It looks like the whole crew is there, including some surprises. "What are you guys doing here?", I ask.

The normal group was there, Steve, Nat, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Vision, Tony, and Peter. But this time we have some other faces also. Barton, and Bruce have joined us. Of course, Thor, Sif, and the Warriors Three are also there since it wasn't wise for them to go to Asgard. After the greetings and introductions, we started to talk about the situation. "There is something weird going on in Asgard, but I know that this isn't Loki's doings.", I tell everyone, "I know that he hasn't always been everyone's alley, but he wouldn't do this.". Sif sighs loudly, but Thor is backing me. "Loki wouldn't do this after everything we have been together lately. He is our brother and wouldn't send me or my friends into certain death.", Thor says.

"Is there any way to connect with Loki? I mean, Hailey was able to connect with Thor, can you do the same with Loki?", Steve asks. Everyone is looking at me. "I can try, but if it happens the same way as with Thor, anyone who is around Loki, can see me. And if it's bad situation, we won't be able to sneak into Asgard.", I answer. We discuss the situation but decide that it is better for Loki to know that we are coming than remain the element of surprise. We all agree that we all will go to Asgard. Everyone starts to prep for the mission, and me and Wanda start to create a connection to Loki. Before we start I ask questions that I didn't realize I ever have to ask, "If we all go there, who is going to watch after Nanna? And if something happens to us, what then?".

I look at Bucky and realize that he has the same fears as me. "Doll, nothing is going to happen to us.", Bucky tries to calm me down. Barton stands up and suggests something. "Before we leave to Asgard, we can stop by at my house. Laura will look after Nanna, while we are on the mission. I just have to call her and let her know.", Barton promises us. I go and hug him. "Thank you!", I say to him. Bucky and I put together a baby bag for Nanna and then I go to Wanda. I could have done this alone, but I thought that it would be better that we both try to connect to Loki, so that I wouldn't be there alone. Just in case something happens.

We are sitting in Wanda's and Vision's room. We are both in this some sort of lotus pose from yoga class. We are sitting eyes closed, face to face, close to each other, and holding hands. I start to think about Loki. Vision is there to observe and to interrupt, if necessary. We focus our powers and suddenly a red hue is surrounding Wanda, and an orange-fiery hue surrounds me. They are merging slightly and then we get there. I can see Loki. I look at him and whisper quietly, "Loki?". He turns around and looks relieved. "How did you two got here?", he asks us.

Apparently, things are exactly as bad as we pictured them to be. Loki is in one of Asgard's jail cells. And by the look of it, it is not just the normal magically sealed cell. This one was different. Even though I wasn't really there, I could feel the magic emitting from the barrier. Loki looked like he has been beaten up. He heals quicker than humans, but he looked bad. There was blood around the cell, he was holding a hand on his side, like he had broken ribs or something, and his face was all bruised. I think he noticed the horrified look on my face, because he immediately started to calm me down. "Halla, I will be fine. How did you get here? Is Thor and the others alright?", Loki ask.

We explain the situation on our end, and Loki gives us the details of what has been going on in Asgard. "I knew it, that bitch!", I respond to Loki telling us that Deliah did this. But then I realize, "But she isn't powerful or, to be honest, smart enough to manage to do all of this. If she was behind all of this, she had to be the one that wounded Théoden with the blade from Hel. She wouldn't be able to do that.". I am still confused. We look at each other, and Wanda keeps asking some questions from Loki, "Who could she be working with or working for? And why would she do this? Is there really a reason? And most importantly, who in hell could be trying to attack Asgard?".

Loki and I look at each other and I think that he realized the situation and the answers just a second before me. I start laughing sarcastically. "There is only one person that would be able to do that. She is the only one who could wield such a blade and is mad enough to attack our home and family.", Loki says. Wanda is baffled and is only able to ask one simple question, "Who?". I look at Loki and ask, "So, our sister is back home?".