Chapter 12

We wake up late next morning. I look at him and he has his eyes closed. I know he isn't sleeping because of his breathing. I think that he is going through what happened last night. I smile and start to play with his hair. He opens his eyes and turns his head so that we are now face to face. He smiles and just like that his smile turns to a grin. He pulls me on him, and we are on it, again. "Didn't you have enough last night?", I ask him while he wrestles me to my back and holds my leg up. He comes inside of me and with a grin on his face says, "Never.".

After the morning "exercise", we both head to the dining room. Almost everyone is already done with their breakfast, and they all turn to us, when we enter the room. Sif asks us, "Did you sleep well or hardly any?". Almost all of them laugh. I know that my brothers don't like to be part of the conversations about my sex life, so I just shrug my shoulders and put a smile on my face. Nanna is sitting in Thor's lap while Fandral is feeding her. She looks happy. Loki left to obviously either be with Deliah or do his duties as a king. I walk to Thor and just look at this little angel in his uncle's arms. "This little one has a name that suits her; she is courageous. She didn't hesitate to eat what I gave her. And she was earlier playing with Volstagg and wasn't even scared of him.", Fandral tells me. I smile at Nanna and respond to Fandral, "That's our girl.".

It starts to be the time for goodbyes already. After breakfast we, meaning me, Bucky, and Nanna, went to a stroll to say goodbyes to the dragons. I visited the two rascal dragons and Lisha get to see Nanna again. I gave the two twin dragons names. Manson, which means 'fierce one' and Manning, which means "powerful". I thought these names suited these young dragons, and it looked like they liked their names. Pyrrhus wasn't sure of the names, because they don't mean anything related to fire, but he accepted the names after my explanations. I said goodbye to all of them and promised that I would come see them soon.

After that I wanted to go and say goodbyes to the phoenixes. I really needed to see Funí and how he is doing. When we got there, they all greeted us. I see that for some reason Funí's feathers haven't still changed into their normal red color. They are still dazzling white. We spend some time with them, and Nanna gets to play with the younger phoenixes. She seems excited about them. I promise to the phoenixes as well that I will see them soon. That it won't take me a year to return here this time. I give Funí, Spjalli, and Taran final hugs and then we return to the palace. We had already packed our stuff, so we were pretty much ready to go.

We go to say goodbyes to Loki, and he gets to hold Nanna for the last time on this trip. They have really bonded during this short visit, so it is no surprise that even Loki starts to cry a little when we start to leave. He gives me a long hug and then shakes Bucky's hand. Bucky officially asked for free time from the Asgardian Army and Loki accepted his request. "You deserve time to be with your family and help Halla to plan the wedding. We still expect invitations you know.", Loki tells Bucky, who responds, "You will get an invitation, you are after all family. But you are mad if you think that I will get involved with the planning. That is Hailey's, Nat's, and Wanda's territory.". They both smile and I just sigh.

Thor, Sif, and the Warriors Three are taking us to the Bifrost. Thor and Sif look like they have gotten closer. I don't say anything because I don't want to spoil anything. Bucky is again talking with the warriors, so Thor and Sif come and sit with me, during the short ride to Bifrost. "So, when is the wedding going to be?", Thor asks me. I tell him that we start to plan the wedding when we get back. Nat is already excited about everything, and I hope that Wanda and Vision had got back from their trip by the time we get home.

After the ride to the Bifrost, we say our goodbyes. Thor, like Loki, is crying a little bit because he has to say goodbyes to Nanna. He then hugs me and Bucky. I look at Bucky and he nods at me. "We talked about something during our stroll this morning. Thor, you are really close to both of us, so we would really love if you would be the one to bless our marriage in the wedding ceremony. What do you say?", I asked Thor. He looked at me and Bucky for a while. He then responded with a huge smile on his face, "It will be an enormous honour.". He hugs us again, and now I am joining my brothers crying group. We say our goodbyes to everyone and then Heimdall sends us on our way back to Midgard.

We land at the compound and get back home. We go to look for everyone, but they are not home. We decide to put our stuff back to our room and just wait everyone in the lounge. We have been playing with Nanna for about an hour and half when they finally return home. I see Nat and Wanda and jump up to hug them. "So, how was it, is everything OK? What happened when you were there?", Nat kept asking. Bucky, who is sitting on the floor with Nanna, replies to Nat's questions, "Well, Funí almost died because of our fighting, we had a huge argument, settled that, Hailey found some new information about phoenixes, we saw a phoenix reborn. Oh, and Hailey is now a dragon tamer. Was that everything doll?". I look at him and notice that people around us are astounded. I look at Bucky and just say, "There was some other stuff also, but let's talk about that later.", while smirking at him. Nat and Wanda laugh, the boys look at us with the impression that they have no idea what I am talking about.