Chapter 31

Two weeks after the talk with Sam, Steve and Nat are still here in Asgard. Sam went back home. Because the Avengers crew has gotten smaller, he needed to recruit more people and train them also. Nat and Steve liked it in Asgard, and they have lived at the palace. They are searching for a home for just them two.

Steve and Nat aren't the only ones who have joined us to live in the palace. Ellard has also kind of moved in. Officially, he is here to strengthen the alliance between Asgard and Alfheim. It was obvious to all of us and to Ellard's family that the only reason he stayed is Loki. They have become a really cute couple and I am happy that Loki is finally with someone that is truthful, pure, and loving.

Sif has also appeared to the breakfast table more than before. And I think that it is not a surprise if someone says that she usually spends her time with Thor. They are training, taking walks, and having chats together. Fandral told me once that the Warriors Three haven't really seen either of them lately, which in their books is just better for them; Thor and Sif are happy and the Warriors Three get to be the heroes on their quests.

We were on a stroll with Nat and Nanna one day when Nat started to talk about home and family. "I really hope that we find a place for me and Steve soon. The palace is great, but I feel like we don't have time or place for us.", she says. I totally agree with her and tell her that I understand why she wants to find a home of their own. "I get it, don't worry. So, are there any other ideas what you two are going to do in future?", I ask her. She looks at me curiously. Then she realizes, "Bucky told you, right? I can't believe this!". I nod and smile. "So, I do need a maid of honor. Will you be mine?", she asks me, and I keep nodding. I take her into a hug, and we are both starting to cry and laugh at the same time.

"I don't want to make any fuss. Just me, Steve, you, and Bucky. And maybe your brothers since we are here. And our sweet little princess of course.", she tells me while she plays with Nanna. "Don't worry. I know you and I know what kind of person you are. Just the closest family, right?", I say to her. She smiles at me and continues to play with Nanna.

It takes us two days to but together a little wedding party. We found a perfect simple dress for Nat and some wildflowers from the gardens. Steve was wearing a black suit that Sam brought for him. He was the only person that they invited for the wedding. I think Wanda might get angry for a while, but she is on a journey with Vision, and we weren't able to locate them, so it's their lost. In the palace gardens there is a little pond where the most perfect flowers grow. That is where we had the ceremony. Ellard was officiating the wedding. He was speaking about love that was waiting to happen. A love that needed sometime to find itself. Sigrun was sitting on Steve's shoulder the whole time.

They exchanged their vows, promising each other to keep their love real and to trust each other always. It was really beautiful. They exchanged the rings the same way that me and Bucky did. While Ellard was tying their hands together with a small cord, Sigrun flew on their hands and set the cord on fire. The cord turned into ashes, and I used my powers to create two light orbs from the ashes. They were floating between Nat and Steve. When they move closer for the kiss, the orbs were absorbed into their bodies, and there was a light burst that turned into butterflies. I know that everyone thought that it was me, but I know that it was Loki that created the butterflies. I looked at him and winked at him the way that no one noticed.

After the ceremony, it was time to party. Nanna was with a nanny, so it was just adults there. We were eating, having fun, and enjoying each other's company. The kitchen people brought us some champagne and Steve proposed a toast; to love, no matter how long it takes to find it. It was cute. Bucky drank his glass empty and switched the glasses with me. We thought that we were sneaky, and no one noticed, but Nat looked at me and asked, "What was that?". Everyone turned to look at me. "What are you talking about?", I ask her. Everyone is confused and me and Bucky are trying our best to not give any signs. "Did Bucky just drink your drink? Why are you hiding it and why aren't you partying fully with us? Are you pregnant or something?", Nat asks me partly seriously and partly joking. I looked at Bucky and he nodded.

"I didn't want to take the focus from your day, but yes.", I tell them. Nat runs to me and hugs me. "Are you kidding me? Why didn't you tell me earlier? This is amazing!", she says to me while hugging me tightly. Steve and Sam have already congratulated Bucky until Nat let's go of me. She is now hugging Bucky. I hug Steve and Sam, and then look at my brothers. They are both smiling at me. They both hug me simultaneously. "I can't believe that there will be another little one in the family.", Thor says but Loki interrupts him, "I can believe it. This is what you saw in your dream a long time ago, isn't it? I told you that you have our mother's gift.". I look at both of them and smile.

"It is really early, so anything can happen. So, we wanted to wait before we tell everyone, but I guess that it is impossible to keep secrets from a former spy.", I say, while looking at Nat. She smirks at me and cuddles into Steve's arms. I walk to Bucky and kiss him. We keep partying for a while. Sam has been getting to know the Warriors Three with Bucky's help. I have been spending time with Loki and Ellard and talked about everything magical. Nat, Steve, Thor, and Sif have been talking about double dates and the fact that Thor might have found a home from Asgard for Nat and Steve.

The time flies by and I was really getting tired. I went to speak with Nat and Steve and told them that I was going to get some rest. They both understood and gave me hugs. I wished them good night before going to ask if my husband would join me. When I get to Bucky, I see how much fun he has with the guys. I wrap my arms around him and give him a kiss on his cheek. The guys stopped their conversation. I whisper into Bucky's ear, "I am going to bed. What are you going to do?". He turned his head towards me, stood up, and gave me a hug. When he lets go of me, he picked me up into his arms and started to carry me away. "You gentlemen have a good night!", he told the Warriors and Sam. Hogun then asked Sam, "How did they got together? How was he able to get a lady like her?". Sam just shrugged his shoulders and said, "I think it's the arm.". They all burst into a laugh, and I yell to Sam, "I heard that! It wasn't the arm, it was something else.", I tell them and wink at Sam. Now it's mine and Bucky's turn to laugh. Bucky then goes to Nat and Steve, wishes them good night, and carries me to our room. Last thing I heard was Nat asking Steve, "Are you going to do that to me also? Because if you are thinking about it, just don't. I can walk by myself.".

When we get to our room, Bucky lowers me onto my feet gently. "So, Nanna isn't here, what do you think?", he asks me and winks. I nod. We both change into our bed wear and get under the blankets. "You know that I love you, and any other night I would have jumped on you instantly. But tonight, I am glad that we both agree that good night sleep is what we both need.", I tell Bucky. He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around me. I rest my head on his chest and hear how he tells me how much he loves me. I close my eyes and fall asleep.