Chapter 27

Immediately after we enter the palace, we are attacked by a demon army. The elf-soldiers charge in first and they are making room for us to move forward. They are slaying the demons with their swords. Loki and Bucky are right after them. Me, Wanda, and Vision are using our powers and lifting us in the air. Me and Wanda easily clear the path for us. And soon we are able to move forward. "I didn't know that she has powers like this. I have only witnessed her healing powers.", Ellard says to Loki. Loki looks at him and says, "Wait until you see her with the dragons.". Ellard stuttered a little, "What?", and Loki laughed at him.

We were close to the throne room when we heard noises coming from there. There was already a battle going on. We enter the throne room and first thing we hear is Thor. "Well, it was about time you two show up!", he says to us. I look at Loki and he looks at me.

Hela and Thor are battling near the throne. Loki and Ellard charge towards Hela. I am looking around and trying to defeat the demon army that Hela has brought to Asgard. I feel a strong blast hitting my back. I fall down and turn around. Deliah. I stand up and yell at her, "I should have trusted my instinct. You ungrateful bitch!". She is laughing. "You know it was pretty easy to infiltrate to the palace. Your brother was so desperate for love that all I had to do was talk to him.", she says to me while blasting me with her powers. "Luckily, I didn't have to keep this façade up that long. My love towards Hela, was able to regenerate her powers. And because of that we are able to rule Asgard from now on.", she continues.

"I think you forgot one little thing.", I say to her, while feeling the fire igniting inside of me. She looks at me and asks, "What is that?". I close my eyes for a second and when I open them, the fire is burning with in me. I respond to her, "I didn't give you permission.". I blast her with my powers, and she flies across the room. I injured her badly. She is now looking at Hela who sees her begging for help. Hela turns around and continues to fight with my brothers and Ellard.

I can see that Wanda and Vision are fighting side by side from the air. Barton, Nat, Sam, and Steve are on the ground. Bruce has turned into Hulk and is smashing the demons all around the throne room. Tony is fighting near Peter, and they are taking care of each other. The Warriors Three are killing the demons with Sif and Bucky. The Asgardian soldiers are on our side finally and I notice that there are even more elf soldiers in the room. We are all fighting against Hela and her army, once again.

It feels like the battle has been going on for quite some time. We are all getting hits, I have already once healed Sam and Nat, because they got hurt badly. I saw Fandral getting injured, so I got to him and started to use my powers to heal him. I am almost done, and I look around. Then I see it. Deliah is getting closer to my brothers. She uses her powers, trying to attack Loki. "Loki, NO!", I yell and luckily Thor hears me. He throws Mjolnir in Deliah's direction. Her magic slightly hits Loki, but not as badly as it could have. But Thor never misses his target with Mjolnir. She dies instantly.

When Loki fell down, Ellard was able to catch him, and Ellard is now taking Loki to safety. Thor turns towards Hela, and she attacks him. Sif and I are now running to Thor. I look at Sif and nod to her. She knows that her responsibility now is to take care of my brother. She gets to him and uses her shield as cover for them. I blast Hela few times with my powers. We are now battling together near the exit that leads to the courtyard. Bucky notices everything and is now trying to get to me with Nat, Steve, and Sam right behind him. Hela attacks me and I attack her. The collision of our powers creates an explosion that blasts us to the courtyard. The blast also hits some of the Asgardian soldiers and my friends, but it destroys most of the demon army. Without seeing it, I know that Wanda gets scared by the explosion. After all that is how she lost her brother, not that long ago.

I got hit pretty badly. I am laying on the ground trying to get up. On the other side of the courtyard, Hela stands up, but stumbles. The dragons are around us and so are the phoenixes. "This ends here!", Hela yells at me. She uses her powers to create a force field around us. She gets closer and lifts me up with her powers. She is holding a blade. I know that it is the same blade that she used on Théoden, Ellard's brother. I can feel it's darkness. My brothers, Bucky, and my friends are all looking at us. Apparently the battle in the throne room is over because they have all gathered in the courtyard. Bucky, Loki, Thor, the Warriors Three, Steve, and everyone else are trying to get through Hela's force field.

She is hovering me in the air and crushing my throat. I see Bucky hitting the force field with his vibranium arm. Hela shouts so that everyone can hear, "I will make sure that everything that carries your name, powers, or essence, is destroyed. I will crush even your legacy. I will make sure that the last thing that you see is your pretty boy begging for your life. You and he will feel the pain of losing your little family and only then will I relieve you my little sister by killing you and our brothers. You all will die by my hand. Asgard will be mine, as it was supposed to be. Nothing, or no one will stand on my way. I will be the queen and I alone will rule Asgard!".

"Hailey!!!", Bucky shouts outside the force field. Hela gets closer. Suddenly, a sharp pain takes over me. She stabbed me with her blade. I can feel the blade that is full of dark magic going through my body. I look at my stomach and I see the darkness leaving the blade and entering into my body. I see the black hue that the blade is emitting, taking over me. When she pulls the blade away, the darkness stays. It surrounds my wound.

I fall down on the courtyard. I can see Bucky on his knees yelling something. I can see Nat crying. I see my brothers. Thor is shouting at Hela; he is badly hurt, and Sif is trying to keep him still and take care of him. Loki is struggling to stay conscious. He is laying in Ellard's arms. He is moving his hand towards me. They are all too far to get to me. I keep looking at Bucky. He is crying. I feel the darkness surrounding me even more. The fire in me is starting to dim. The dragons are now all blasting their fires towards Hela. The phoenixes are crying and at the same time singing above me. Their tears drop on the force field, but they are not getting to me.

The darkness is taking me. I can feel the coldness within. I feel the pain. It is getting worse. I can hear voices telling me to let go. They are telling me to stop fighting. I look at Bucky and I say to him without any sound, "I love you forever. I will always be close.". Bucky is now hitting the shield even harder and yelling at me, "Don't give up. I am coming for you. I will save you! HAILEY!!". I see Funí flying to Bucky, and right at that moment, I close my eyes for the last time.