Chapter 29

I turn to Bucky and hold his hands. He looks into my eyes and tells me that he loves me. He picks me up and kisses me. It is finally over. Our home, our people are safe. My brothers are safe. And right then I remember that they got hurt pretty badly. I pull myself away from Bucky and look around for Thor and Loki. Thor is with Sif; he is still awake and trying to take it easy. I look at Loki. Ellard is holding him close to him. He is hugging Loki's body. A tear falls from my eye. I run to them, Bucky right behind me.

"Is he ok? Is he alive?", I ask Ellard. He looks at me and says, "He needs help.". I whistle and in just seconds Spjalli and Funí are with us. The two phoenixes are now dropping tears on Loki's body. I hold my hand above him. His body glows for a few seconds and then he gasps for air. I move farther from him. I see him opening his eyes. He sees Ellard close to him and holding him. Loki lifts his hand and softly strokes Ellard's cheek. "Thank you.", he whispers to Ellard. Ellard responds to him, "You need to thank your sister. She is the one who...", but Loki interrupts him, by kissing him quickly. They are now both staring at each other and then Ellard kisses him back. After that Loki looks at me and sees me smiling. I whisper to him, "It was worth the wait, right?". He smiles at me and then turns to Ellard.

Me and Bucky go to Thor and Sif. Taran is already healing him and then bucking his head against Sif for some pets and cuddles. When we get to them I am laughing. "Taran was the last one that I would have expected to beg for cuddles.", I tell Sif, who is now stroking Taran's head. Thor is slowly standing up and looking around. "Thank you, sister. You did it, you saved us all.", he says to me. I look around the dragons and phoenixes are all there. "I didn't do it. We did it together.", I tell him.

After the battle, it took us few days to get everything back the way they were. We gave Hela a funeral. She was our sister and we felt like it was the right thing to do. It has already been two days since the funeral, but I am still feeling remorse. I feel guilty about killing her. Bucky, Thor, and Sif have been trying to tell me that it had to be done. Only thing that gives me comfort right now is Nanna and Bucky.

After the battle, Barton, Nat, Steve, and the other Avengers left to go back to Earth. Nat and Steve returned shortly, bringing Nanna with them. The other Avengers stayed home. Sam stayed in Asgard with us because he got hurt a little in the battle, so we insisted that he stayed until he was back in shape. I think Bucky liked that he agreed to stay.

I have been spending time with Nanna and Nat, while the men have been fixing the palace and making sure that everything is ok in the city. I have been seeing Thor and Sif together more. Nat and I even saw them holding hands once. I wanted to tease Thor about it, but we thought that it would be better for them if we let them build their new relationship by themselves. I was happy for them. They look good together and I don't think I have seen Thor this happy before.

Luckily, Thor isn't the only happy brother that I have. I guess everything that Loki had to go through was worth it. It feels like Ellard has permanently moved into Asgard. They are spending time together all the time. I am not sure which couple is cuter, Thor and Sif or Loki and Ellard. I have been talking with Ellard more and he has been teaching me some of the elf magic that he knows. It's good to know that Loki has someone who actually cares about him.

It feels like everything is getting back to normal and everyone is happy. Nat and Steve have been spending time with Nanna in Asgard. And actually, at the dinner tonight they wanted to have Nanna for sleep over in their room. I looked at Bucky and he smirked at me. I knew what that meant. After dinner we took Nanna's bed to Steve's and Nat's room and wished them good night. When we were walking to our room, Bucky wrapped his hand around me and kissed my head. "I love you. You know that right?", he asked me. I looked at him and said, "I'm not sure, maybe you need to remind me again.". He smirks and kisses me. Then suddenly he picks me up into his arms and says, "I do one better, I show you doll.".

It doesn't take long after we close our room's doors behind us, to start stripping each other. He picks my naked body up and pushes me against the wall near the doors. I flick my fingers and lock the door with my magic. He looks at me and smiles. "So, ready to make that dream of yours into reality?", Bucky asks me. I look at him and I realize what he means. I grin and nod my head. Apparently, that was a sign for him to take me.

I am still against the wall. He lowers me little bit and slides into me. He has one of his hands on my back and with the other he holds my hands above my head. I have my feet wrapped around his body. Normally at this point the reddish glow would surround me but this time it is the white flames. I can feel him, I can feel the warmth of the white fire, I can feel the satisfying feeling of him thrusting his body against mine. I kiss him, and he kisses me back.

He pulls me away from the wall. His hands are now on my butt. He is trying to hold me up and move to the bed at the same time. Bucky is walking backwards and when we get to the bed, he falls on his back on it, and I end up on top of him. With few manoeuvres we are back on it. I am moving my body in a rocking motion on him. He keeps caressing my back, my thighs, and my breasts. It doesn't take that long for him to come. I am still sitting on top of him. I look at him and he looks back at me. I can't help but smile. He looks at me and asks, "Is everything ok?", and I respond while tearing up and smiling, "How could it not be?".

Bucky rolls me over. He is now leaning over me. With his right hand, he moves some hair strands from my face. He then softly moves his hand on my cheek and kisses me. He spreads my legs with his knee. He moves on top of me. I place my hands on his lower back. He comes inside of me. I throw my head backwards while he thrust his body on me. I buck my hips towards his, and he moves his metal arm behind me. He uses his arm to make my body move the way he likes. Within few moments I am moaning and begging him to make me come.

"Look at me.", he says to me. I look at him and see the familiar grin on his face. I bite my bottom lip and feel him thrusting his body on me even harder. I feel him inside me. I feel the throbbing. I hold his head between my hands, and he looks at me. "I love you.", I tell him. In that moment, slowly we both come at the same time.