1 | A Little Favour From You

"Why are mum and dad taking so long?" Hwang Byeol impatiently looked at her watch for the fifth time in ten minutes.

All kinds of people from different countries, cities and races were walking past her with luggage and big bags. Some were rushing with messed up hair, some came here as if they own this place. Their freshly styled curls, expensive clothes and accessories...

If you have guessed it, Byeol was in the airport waiting for her parent's arrival. It has been three years since her parents were in America for a business trip.

It did not bother Byeol that much as she was an introvert. Spending time with herself and her small circle of friends would be more than sufficient.

"It has been already twenty minutes since they said they had reached the airport. Now, where are they?"
Byeol anxiously looked around for her parents.

Byeol was not one of the most patient people you will meet. She was not the kind who would be able to stand where she was for more than a minute. Not only that, but she was also careless, weak and so on.

Not really a perfect girl.

"Whatever, I'm going to go take a walk around here first."
Byeol became pissed and decided to stroll around until she saw an ice cream shop nearby.

Aha! Time for a short break!

"I want a mint chocolate cone ice cream, please."
She handed the money to the cashier.

"Here you go, Miss."
The lady handed the ice cream to her.

"Thanks."
Byeol muttered as she let out a warm smile and ate her ice cream merrily.

"Now, what should I do? Right! Take a seat!"
She saw an empty wooden bench at the side  and was about to go over to sit when someone bumped into her.

"Sorry."
She apologised with her head lowered down.

"What the fuck were you looking at?!"

"Oh, Byeol?"
The male voice recognised who she was by the rainbow tattoo on her right shoulder.

Byeol slowly widened her eyes as realisation started to hit her second by second.

Black boots, white socks with the familiar initials on it, dark blue jeans, Gucci belt.

That's definitely him.

"S-Si Taeyang?"
Byeol looked up and realised that it was him.

Her abusive ex-boyfriend that she broke up with a year ago.

Whenever she does not do things his way, she will get beaten up in the worst ways ever.

It all started off by the both of them having a happy relationship for about two years until he started to take advantage of Byeol during the time when her parents not in Seoul. Taeyang started to cheat on her with many other girls.

It was only after three months, Byeol found out that he was doing that and she got mad at him. However, their quarrelling ended up with him abusing her.

It was only after another two years when Byeol managed to escape from him and lived in her childhood friend's house, where he could not find her there.