Episode 18 - All For You, My Love

"Niki, what do you want to do for today?"
Byeol asked him as she had her breakfast in his house.

She stayed over in his house for a night in his spare room since it was quite late yesterday, it was not safe to go back to school.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"
Niki wanted to hear it from her.

"Uhmm..."

"Write it all down. We will do everything it says during this weekend."
Niki placed a piece of paper and a pen in front of her.

"REALLY?"
Byeol gawked and he nodded as she quickly jotted down the things she always wanted to do but, could not.

"All for you, my love."
He told her as a smile escaped her lips.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 18  -
All For You, My Love

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 18  - All For You, My Love

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 30/04/22 + Saturday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"The first one on the list is an arcade?"
Niki raised his eyebrow while he drove to a nearby shopping mall that had an arcade there.

"I can never go to amusement parks because I would just waste my time there doing nothing. So, I want to go to an arcade instead."
Byeol explained as he understood her words.

= [ time skip ] =

"Which one do you want to play first? You can spend as much as you want for today."
Niki offered her.

He wanted her to spend her days happily before she needs to think about her lung transplant.

Niki had already called his men to settle it for him. Not sure if they can find any lung donors.

"I want to play whac-a-mole."
Byeol requested and pointed at the little boy who was playing it with his mother standing behind him.

Everyone seemed to have played the game before but, it was only Byeol who did not have a chance to do so yet.

"Alright. Let's wait for them."
Niki and Byeol stood beside the mother and the child patiently until they were done with the game.