7 | Art Club, You Sure?

"Class, do remember that today is your club selection day where all of you can sign up for the clubs you wish to enter after school."
Mr Ha informed before he dismissed the class for their break.

"What clubs are the both of you signing up for?"
Byeol asked Hyunjung and Ja Yun.

"Of course, the same as you. Like usual!"
The both of them replied in unison which managed to ease the anxiety in Byeol's heart.

"What should we sign up for though?"
Byeol asked as she queued for her food.

"I heard that Niki is in the Art Club. Do you want to join that?"
Ja Yun asked.

"A-Art Club?"
Byeol hesitated for a bit.

Byeol was the worst at art.

She knew absolutely nothing about it.

How to interpret artworks and how to paint, draw, sketch, colour.

To her, art was just described in one word.

'Difficult.'

"Art is actually not that bad. You will get the hang of it anyways after sometime."
Hyunjung knew that Byeol was not the best at Art hence, she tried to reassure her.

"Trust me. You are just there to get him if anything, I will help you do it."
Ja Yun added and Byeol smiled.

I have such nice friends...

= [ time skip ] =

There were many shouting all over the place.

All the club leaders were trying their best to attract as many students into their club while the  Art club did not even have to do anything but, just to ask Niki to stand at their club and there were so many people trying to sign up already.

Anyone could tell from Niki's face that he was bored and irritated while many fan girls tried to get his autograph as  if he was a worldwide famous celebrity.

"Byeol ah, let's look around first. I think we would need a very long time to queue up."
Ja Yun said and the other two agreed.

"Oh, architecture club!"
Hyunjung pointed.

Her boyfriend, Ho Ryung was in there, waving brightly to her.

It seemed as if the both of them spent little time together but, it was because Ho Ryung was two years older than her and they will be in different classes.

"Hyunjung! Do you want to join my club?"
Ho Ryung came over and gave a flyer to Hyunjung as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Sure!"
Hyunjung blushed and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"HYUNJUNG-"
Byeol called out but, she knew it would actually be very difficult for her to say 'no' to her boyfriend since they already spent so little time together.