Episode 16 - She's The One I Trusted The Most

It has been two months since Niki and Byeol were together officially.

Taeyang had been getting less active in school for some reason that no one knew.

Those two months also showed to Byeol that...

She was having lesser time left.

Just as she thought of why Taeyang was not being active in school while she felt someone kick her hardly at the back of her knee and she fell.

Before she could let out a cry, her mouth got covered and he pulled her to a corner where there was no one around.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 16 -
She's The One I Trusted The Most

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 16  - She's The One I Trusted The Most

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 22/04/22 + Friday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Missed me?"
Taeyang's drunk voice called out while he pulled the back of her collar.

"Never once did."
Byeol responded before she realised that she was not able to breathe.

"I don't get it. Why would Niki even like you? I'm one hundred per cent sure that he's playing with you. I heard from some people that he was a playboy in his previous school."
Taeyang crossed his eyebrows at Byeol as he tried to figure the reason out.

"Have you ever wondered why I left you?"
Taeyang asked the girl who was gasping for air while she tried to pull away from him.

"I mean it's pretty obvious, don't you think? Who would want a girlfriend who was going to die in less than a year?"

"Hold on! Let me count again. Less than a month!"
Taeyang acted shocked.

"I pitied you that's why I stayed a while longer with you. The reason why I'm after you right now is that you seem to be Niki's weakness."
Taeyang cupped her cheeks together with one hand as he used his other hand to drag a knife across her lap.

Pity, pity...

I hate it but, it's the truth.