Episode 25 - Your Smile, My Pain

It has already been an entire week since Byeol's surgery and she still had not seen Niki anywhere.

She felt lonely quite often and upset most of the time.

She was sure happy that her surgery was a complete success. She could not wait to share the news with Niki.

But, he was not here...

She checked with Jay and Jake but, they were unsure of Niki's location since he was not picking up their calls as well.

When she went over to his house, Konon and him were not even there, except for the maids.

The maids said that Konon went back to Japan for a while but, they were not sure about Niki's location.

Byeol texted him, called him, searched for him and more but, he could not be found at all.

She always had to sit alone on the moon swing, eat her food by herself, walk alone...

She really missed him so much...

Where have you been, Niki?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 25 -
Your Smile, My Pain

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 25  - Your Smile, My Pain

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 22/05/22 + Sunday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"DOCTOR LEE! PATIENT 422 IS UP!"
A nurse shouted and the doctor came running towards Niki.

He hastily examined Niki's condition before he deeply inhaled with a weak smile.

"You're up."
He helped him up while Niki let out a cough.

"Is Byeol fine? Did the surgery went well? Is she happy? Where is she?"
That was the first thing Niki asked Doctor Lee, grabbing nervously onto the doctor's arm.

"NIKI!"
The doctor yelled and forcefully shrugged off Niki's hand away.

"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HER? WHY DID YOU ASK YOUR MEN TO CHANGE THE CBC RESULTS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
Doctor Lee raised his voice as he started to scold Niki for his stubbornness.