Episode 10 - Rainbows In The Night For You

"UGH! YOU ARE SO FUCKED UP!"
Byeol kicked her dustbin which caused all the paper trash to fall out of the bin.

You just made things worse for yourself, idiot-

She groaned and picked up the mess she made on the floor as she recalled what happened last week.

"Can't you just understand and accept the fact that he does not want to help you?"
She chided at herself, mentally slapping herself.

Just now, during lunch, she explained everything to Hyunjung and Ja Yun.

As expected, both of them still had no answer to Niki's task.

Today was her last day before she had to show Niki a rainbow in the dark.

Even every single little child knows clearly that a rainbow can't appear without a source of light.

Byeol was just making herself experience another round of embarrassment.

She was so done with herself.

She spend almost the last whole week asking people how does a rainbow get created in the night and people just shot her weird glances at her stupidity.

Of course, people would be shocked to hear that kind of question coming out from a student who majors in Science and was also pretty good in her science field.

She just finished with the music session just now.

It was such a relief to hear that Niki was not attending the music session because he was 'sick' and was resting in his dorm.

But in reality, he went out to drink with his other friends because he was bored.

"Whatever. Just apologise and beg him for another chance to give another task."
She tried her best to put herself at ease by repeating that sentence at least thirty times.

"I should go clean my wound at least."
She looked at her shoulder wound -- a long red cut above her collarbone made by Taeyang with the use of a penknife.

"Wow, he must be excellent in art." She admired how straight the cut was.

Right, he's from the art club... Pretty girls... His favourite, huh.

Byeol shook her head in dismay as she left for the med bay.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 10  -
Rainbows In The Night For You

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 10  - Rainbows In The Night For You