Episode 14 - A Change In Class?

"From now onwards, Hwang Byeol will be promoted to Class 1A for the rest of the year. Everyone, please give her a round of applause."
The principal handed the certificate to Byeol and Byeol's eyes widened as she smiled for the camera.

"Class 1A? Niki..."
Byeol paused as she turned and immediately met her eyes with Niki who was clapping for her achievement.

"Congratulations, Byeol!"
Mdm Eun beamed as she gave a pat on Byeol's back when she was awarded the Best Student Of The Month.

"Thanks... Haha..."
Byeol replied with a fake smile.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 14 -
A Change In Class?

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 14  - A Change In Class?

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 10/02/22 + Thursday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Byeol, you can sit next to Jay for now."
Her new teacher, Mdm Kwan instructed and a male waved his arm at Byeol, signalling her to sit beside him.

"Oh... The three-minute guy..."
Byeol recognised as she felt safe to sit next to him.

"Welcome to Class 1A. If you have anything, you can ask me!"
Jay welcomed Byeol and she nodded.

"Oh, good to see you here!"
A familiar voice called out from behind and Byeol instantly knew who it was.

"N-NIKI? You are s-siting here?"
Byeol gasped and she saw Eunbi sitting next to him, waving to Byeol cheerfully.

"No, I'm taking a shit here."
Niki rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat.

Byeol could not respond to him at all afterwards and she quickly turned to focus on the stuff written on the board.

Ever since that day at the moon swing...

Her mind was not able to function properly in front of him.

Not wanting to take a risk and make another mistake again, she was going to make a safe distance between him and her.

= [ time skip ] =