Episode 27 - The Prism Necklace That I Gave You

It had been a week for Byeol to try to talk to Niki but, he was either ignoring her or it was difficult for her to talk to him.

When she tried to go to his house, the maids just would not open the gate for her.

Hyunjung, Ja Yun, Jake and Jay were confused as well and said that they would check with Niki but, Byeol was not sure if they were going to do so.

She tried texting and calling Niki but, he never responds or picked up the call.

Whenever she tried to turn around to talk to Niki, she will get scolded by the teachers who were teaching. She was now in a different class from the last time, teachers in her current class were stricter.

However, Byeol still forced herself to let Niki explain what was going on, especially when the teacher was writing on the board -- her only chance.

"Niki!"
She whispered as she tapped on his hand but, he forcefully shrugged it away and glared at her which made her slightly upset.

"Niki, can we talk, please? I need a proper explanation. What's going on-"

"BYEOL! OUTSIDE! CARRY THE CHAIR UNTIL THE END OF THE CLASS!"
The science teacher scolded but, Byeol still had her attention on Niki.

"Please?"
She pleaded but, Niki just looked away from her, not even giving a response back to her.

"Niki-"

"DETENTION FOR YOU, BYEOL! THIS IS THE SEVENTH TIME I'VE CALLED YOU FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS!"
The teacher slammed his book on the table while Byeol reluctantly left to the outside of her classroom.

"Stupid Teachers. Stupid. Everyone- Ugh whatever."
She held up the chair and stared at Niki again.

He was busy paying attention to the teacher speaking while he jotted down his notes on a grey notebook.

Now, I'm going to have detention for the week. How am I supposed to even find the time to talk to you?

She thought as she looked at the polariod they took, at the back of her phone, during their happy times.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 27 -
The Prism Necklace That I Gave You

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 27  - The Prism Necklace That I Gave You