3 | Break Time

"Ah, so that's what happened."
Hyunjung finally understood what was going on between Niki and Byeol.

"You're so lucky. Handsome guy to save you is a big thing."
Ja Yun cooed and Byeol shot her a disgusted look.

"He looked different though. Black hair instead this time. School rules..."
Byeol shrugged as she munched on her burger.

"That Taeyang- Ugh, I want to call the cops on him but, his family is filthy rich. He can bribe the cops easily as long as he did not kill anyone."
Hyunjung groaned in annoyance for the fifth time.

"Oh my god, don't even let me get started on this man."
Ja Yun recalled what she witnessed during the terrible morning.

"Today, I had to board the bus because I woke up late and my chauffeur was with my parents. Then, guess what I saw on the bus at my fourth stop."
Ja Yun slammed her hand onto her face.

"What did you see?"

"Eun Sun and Taeyang kissing revoltingly on the bus!"
Ja Yun revealed and the two of them nearly vomited their food out.

"That's the reason why I said he was not coming to school this morning. He did not alight at the school's bus stop so, I assumed that he was going on a honeymoon trip."
Ja Yun placed an imaginary inverted comma on the word honeymoon trip.

"Let's not talk about them. I want to eat peacefully."
Byeol ended the topic instantly.

"Right."
Both Ja Yun and Hyunjung replied at the same time and instantly took out their phones in sync, quickly searching for something.

"What are the both of y'all doing?"
Byeol got curious at their actions but, they were too intrigued by their mobile devices that they were not able to catch Byeol's question.

Byeol then looked over at Ja Yun's phone and saw her searching up for Niki on all sorts of social media websites.

"Why are you searching up his name?"
Byeol furrowed her eyebrows.

"He's a famous guy in here. Of course, I should know some information about him, right?"
Ja Yun continued to search through her phone. A rich person should know more about another rich person. It was embarrassing for Hyunjung and Ja Yun to not know about Niki's family background.

"Exactly. WAIT, I FOUND IT!"
Hyunjung exclaimed and Ja Yun's eyes immediately lit up.

"How are y'all so fast-"
Byeol hissed in disbelief.

"You've been our friend for years and didn't you know that we are pro online stalkers? It's just that you're lacking a little bit, don't worry you've got us."
Ja Yun playfully reassured and Byeol pouted her lips when she heard Ja Yun's insult.

"This is his Instagram account. Wow, he has a million followers."
Hyunjung's eyes widened a fraction.

"I just found out that his father is a hotel industry CEO. That makes Niki the hotel heir!"
Ja Yun gasped as she scrolled down her phone again.