Episode 19 - Our Conditions Are Getting Worse

"You still can't find any donors? It had already been a day."
Niki asked his men who were lowering their heads in nervousness.

"Sir, we need some more time. There are not a lot of people who are willing to do lung transplants because it's risky."
One of them explained.

Niki remained silent as he knew his men were right. No one would want to risk their life to do a transplant for someone they do not even know.

Lung transplants are one of the most difficult transplants for doctors to conduct. Besides, who would want to live on with a lung and fact that he or she had to stop their addictions like drinking, smoking and more.

Speaking of drinking, Niki had not drunk much for the two months.

"Get me a bottle of soju."
He ordered his men but, no one moved.

"What? Are all of you deaf?"
He snapped, expecting a response from them.

"Konon and your parents would like you to cut down on your drinking addiction. It's better for your health if you do so."
One of his men explained again while Niki irritatedly clicked onto his tongue.

Konon was his older sister hence, she had a higher place of power in this house, making Niki unable to disobey her.

"Sir, ma'am also wants you to go see Doctor Lee for your-"

"Tell her no because I don't give a shit about it."
Niki cut him off once he knew what his man was trying to say.

"Sir, I can tell that it's worsening and I do feel that it would be better if you listen to ma'm and go to see the doc-"

Knock knock

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 19  -
My Condition Is Getting Worse

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 19  - My Condition Is Getting Worse

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 01/05/22 + Sunday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Don't the five of you dare to say anything about it in front of her."
Niki threatened and opened the door to greet Byeol who just had her breakfast.