6 | Three Minutes & Seven Seconds

"I DON'T WISH TO SEE HIM ANYMORE, IT'S ALL TOO WEIRD!"
Byeol suddenly regretted all her decisions from yesterday.

Now, they were waiting for Niki's appearance at the school's back gate area which was near the school's carpark.

"Nope, you've agreed yesterday and since we've already come here, just do it."
Ja Yun pulled Byeol from going away.

"Exactly! Don't tell me we walked all the way here with you just for you to turn your head back again."
Hyunjung added on as she applied another round of lip gloss.

At this instant, a wave of squeals could be heard at the front of them.

Byeol looked up and saw Niki walking with Jake and Jay while their fangirls followed from behind.

"Byeol, it's your time to shine!"
Hyunjung and Ja Yun dragged Byeol along towards Niki's direction.

"YAH! I SAID THAT I DO NOT WANT TO  DO THIS ANYMORE!"
Byeol struggled to get away from their grip.

"Go now!"
Ja Yun and Hyunjung pushed Byeol forward and nearly wobbling down, she ended up standing on her toes, centimetres away from Niki's face.

He surprisingly did not even look shocked, he just stared back at her expressionlessly whereas she was the one whose cheeks were in a shade of bright red.

"Move."
Niki pushed her aside and fortunately, she held onto the pillar before she could fall off.

This is your only chance, Byeol! If you don't ask, you are just wasting your time and going to burden Ja Yun and Hyunjung again!

"Niki!"
She called out but, he did not look back.

"YAH! IDIOT!"
She exclaimed and everyone got shocked by how she just called him.

Niki clicked onto his tongue as he turned around and walked towards her direction.

Oh fuck...

"What do you exactly want?"
He asked irritatedly whereas Byeol stared back at him nervously.

His height scared her quite a lot.

Wasn't he a head taller than me the last time?

Since when did he become a head and a half taller than me?

"Uhm..."
Byeol gulped as she somehow was not able to bring herself to say it.

Why was it just so difficult to do so?

It's just Niki...

"I know I'm handsome but, you do not have to stare at me like that."
Niki smirked and moved away when he knew that Byeol was at a loss for words.

"Let's leave."
He told Jay and Jake who were at the other side.

Jay was standing alone beside Hyunjung as he stared at Hyunjung longingly but, Byeol ignored it.