5 | How Am I Supposed To Meet You

Fortunately for Byeol today, she heard from the gossip group that Taeyang was unable to come to school today because of his burn from the curry yesterday Niki threw at him or because he was embarrassed.

And also, yesterday Byeol was unable to meet Niki at all. Besides, there was no way that she, Ja Yun and Hyunjung could get his number.

Hence, she decided to meet him outside of his dorm.

But shockingly, he was not even there at all.

He did not even go back to his dorm at all.

Byeol was waiting outside of her dorm for around five hours patiently and she lost it.

"I think that was the longest I ever waited for someone. Never going to ever do that again."
Byeol complained about whatever happened yesterday to Ja Yun and Hyunjung, ten minutes before class was about to start.

"I even tried texting him on Instagram but, he never replies. He doesn't even read it. I'm sure he has too many notifications to even see mine."
Ja Yun sighed and Byeol ruffled her hair out of frustration.

"I'm sure we can find another way or so."
Byeol sighed in dismay, hoping that she does not need to use this method to get Taeyang away from her.

"Why not you try texting him?"
Ja Yun suggested and Hyunjung nodded in agreement. Both of them turned their attention to Byeol with a look of anticipation.

"I- Umm... No?"

"Sure! I mean why not?"
Byeol quickly changed her answer when she received death glared from the both of them. Happily, Hyunjung and Ja Yun plastered sweet smiles on their faces.

"How should I phrase it?"
Byeol asked but, their teacher walked into the classroom and the other two had to rush back to their seats.

"Just think of a way yourself! Anything would be fine as long the message gets to him, yeah!"
Hyunjung hastily replied and together with Ja Yun, the two of them rushed back to their seats.

"But, just anything won't be fine..."
Byeol groaned and the ends of her lips curved downwards.

= [ time skip] =

Niki, meet me after school outside your dorm?

Niki, are you free after school?

Niki, can you give me a few minutes of your time?

"GOD, THIS IS SO DIFFICULT!"
Byeol groaned as she pulled a strand of her hair out of stress.

Why was requesting him so difficult?

"Whatever. It's lunch now."
She got up from her seat and went to look for Ja Yun and Hyunjung.