Prologue

Hii guys.....
tan tana tan tan tan tara aa gaye hum phir se dobara😁....ik ik bad joke.....but we r here as promised with new story🥳🥳🥳.....
SWAGHAT NAHI KAROGE HUMARA😈

☆SCENE 1☆

A man is sitting on his master king sized chair , caressing his gun while a shivering figure is sitting infront of him with his/her hands being folded.....sweating very badly and requesting him to show some mercy......but no mercy....abd then boom boom boom .....dead........
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆SCENE 2☆

One girl in her mid twenties is arguing with a man in his mid twenties on road.....while two more pair of eyes r watching the whole drama with cold eyes.....shades on....devil smirk on his lips.......and he whispers NOT BAD .....
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆SCENE 3☆

A girl came running....hey listen he again came with bouquet in his one hand while with another hand he is holding gun....come fast otherwise u will witness the dead bodies lying outside....another girl whispers THIS MAN....
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆SCENE 4☆

A man was sitting on his king sized chair and sipping his coffee.....he mutters COME ON SWEETHEART,  U CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME.....I GUARANTEED U COME TO ME ONCE, I'LL DESTROY U TWICE....THE FIRE WHICH IS BURNING INSIDE ME WILL CALM DOWN ONLY AFTER UR DESTRUCTION AND I'LL DO THIS HONOR WITH MY HAND........
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆SCENE 5☆

A girl was sitting under shower and murmuring U DESTROYED ME......I BELIEVED U, LOVED U, SUBMITTED MY LOVE AND MYSELF TO U AND WHAT U DID....U PUNISHED ME FOR THE THINGS, I NEVER COMMITTED.....I ALWAYS TOLERATE UR TORTURE,  MISBEHAVING, BUT NOW I CAN'T....I CAN'T....I CAN'T.....saying this she broke down very badly and she slit her wrist with a sharp knife........
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆SCENE 6☆

One man in his late twenties is crying miserably while doing funeral ceremony of his beloved wife with whom he always misbehaved, after her death he learns the truth about her innocence but of no use as she had left him forever......
He: PLZ COME BACK....GIVE ME ONE CHANCE TO CORRECT EVERYTHING PLZ SWEETHEART COME BACK....I'LL DIE....with that he became unconscious.......
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆SCENE 7☆

One girl is getting infront of the mirror but inside her only she knows how much pain she is carrying......
Her pov******
I told u, TREAT ME LIKE A QUEEN,  I'LL TREAT U LIKE A KING.....IF U WILL TREAT ME LIKE A GAME, I'LL SHOW U HOW TO PLAY.........U WILL CRY THE TEARS OF BLOOD NOW......
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆SCENE 8☆

I said leave me alone....a girl yelled

I also said I'll not, u r mine why don't u understand,  ik I had committed mistakes but plz forgive me and don't leave me.....a man said with tears in his eyes...
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆SCENE 9☆

A girl was tied on king sized bed and she was yelling to leave her and more she was blindfolded......
Girl: leave me u bastardddd....
Boy: I'll prefer to do die rather than to leave u.....
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

To know more peep in the story 🌝