♡🌹CHAPTER 30🌹♡

What he got to know made him numb.....Riddhima, he whispered......he took out his loaded gun and was about to move when Aangre stopped him.....
Aangre: boss what r u doing?
Vansh: can't u see?
Aangre: boss u can't go there like this!.....that's it he then rewarded with a tight punch on his face making him stumble.....
Vansh: r u maddddd.....u r telling me to stay here and chill and there my wife is in brothel house,  idk what must be she facing?

u r telling me to stay here and chill and there my wife is in brothel house,  idk what must be she facing?

Aangre: so sorry boss I didn't mean that.....I also consider her as my sister and I'm worried too but if u will go there like this then everything will get messed.....mean ur mission.....choose one thing boss....first is go there and forget about ur revenge and second we will seek for another option......
Vansh thinks for sometime....and what's the second option,  he asked......

Aangre (mind): I knew it boss....u will choose ur revenge and want to save bhabhi too but u cannot sale on two boats simultaneously......
Vansh: I asked you something?
Aangre: Rane!.....Inspector Rane, he can help us and u know how.....Vansh sigh and smirks at his cleverness....
Vansh: bravo Aangre.....he called Inspector Rane and explained everything to him....

On the other side......
Riddhima (shouted): lemme goooo.....u bastarddddsssss!!!!!.....suddenly madam ji entered inside and fisted her hairs and pulled them harshly....
Madam ji: aee chori pagal ho gayi se [ hey u girl , r u mad] ?.....kyu apna gala phaar phaar ke chilla ri ae bawli [ why r u shouting on top of ur lungs u mad ] ?.......
Riddhima: plz let me go.....why u had caged me?
Madam ji: kothe pe kaam karegi aaj se tu aur tayyar ho ja wo tera chahnewaala aata hi hoga,  gana maal diya hai tera poore 3 lakh rupey chal ja tayyar ho [ from now onwards u will work in brothel house be ready and ur owner for today's night is on the way, he paid me handsome amount of money for just a single night , 3 lakh rupees now go and get ready]......

Riddhima (angry): I'll not do this....being a woman u r insisting me to sell my body to that rascal.....I'll not do this....if u want then go and pleasure him with ur own body but don't drag me in this nonsense....I'm telling u...but she held her jaw tightly and slapped her.....Sheena made her ready otherwise u r gone.....saying so she smirked at her condition and left while Sheena made her ready with great difficulty and left....while Riddhima was crying continously and she was missing her Vansh badly......

Plz listen this song for once to understand her situation by its lyrics.....ik it's old but old is gold 😁🥺

She was crying and suddenly the door opened with a thud and there comes a man who was looking horribly dangerous,  he smirked as he walked towards her and removed his shirt .....his eyes were red and full of lust while she was trembling and crying badly looking at the monster in front of her.....