♡🌹CHAPTER 11🌹♡

Morning.......

Riddhima's bungalow...
Riddhima was caressing her engagement ring lovingly while Mishty had almost punctured her vocal box by calling her name continously but she was least interested in her talks and she was lost her lala land where she was imagining her wonderful married life with her Vansh.....but her trances got broken when Mishty jerked her from her fairy dream by her shoulders.......
Riddhima: wth.....why r u disturbing me now?
Mishty: u r such a mad woman......I'm calling u from the past 10 minutes madam.....
Riddhima: and what so important....weather world catches fire that u r disturbing me......
Mishty: Ishani was calling u.....
Riddhima: now!
Mishty: she wanted to hv a word with u personally.....
Riddhima : ok! Call her
Mishty: she had called u in the studio itself by evening.....
Riddhima: okk......

VR Mansion.......
Daadi: Vansh,  u should take break from ur work.....ur marriage will be held this week only.
Vansh: Daadi.....what's the need....?
Daadi: arey!....u will and that's final....
Siya: yes Vansh bhaiya ....u hv to
Vansh: okk....

Evening.......
Studio............

Ishani was standing on the studio's terrace.
Riddhima: u called me.....Mishty told me that u want to hv a word with me personally.....what happened?....
Is something bothering u?
Ishani(angry): yes!!!!
Riddhima (tensed): par hua kya hai?
Ishani(shouting): u decided to take a break from ur career and that too without informing me.....
Riddhima: yes,  I hv decided.....
Ishani: r u mad.....u r ruining ur well established career for that motherfucker....
Riddhima: Ishani!!!! Listen, I want to focus on my marriage first.....
Ishani: so u want to depend on ur husband's income for ur survival....
Riddhima: Ishani u r not understanding now.....money is not everything.....u also need love....u need someone who loves u truly to his heart and about career, I'll join that again.....
Ishani(sarcastic): and u think u will b allowed....
Riddhima: he loves me a lot and.....
Ishani (cutting her in between): oh plz  just shut up.....love love love.....stop ur fucking nonsense....u will regret.....dekhna....pyaar andha hota hai suna tha.....par yaha toh tu hi andhi ho chuki hai.....
Riddhima: I'm not blind Ishani.....I'm telling the fact ki jis din tujeh kisi se saccha pyaar hoga na ....tab....
Ishani rolled her eyes.....
Ishani: plz don't compare me with urself.....u r dumb ass ....kitna b tujeh smja lo par tune kasam khai hai ki nahi sunegi.....toh ja karle usse shaadi , barbaad karle khud ki zindgi....baad mein mere paas matt aana....marr jana kahi jakar......mad woman....
She stompted her heels and went by banging the door harshly......
Riddhima (tears): Ishani !!!! why don't u understand....he loves me......saying  so she went towards the exit door but found it locked......

saying  so she went towards the exit door but found it locked

Riddhima: wth.....yeh lock kaise ho gaya.....shit.....I forgot yeh toh apne aap lock ho jaata hai agar zor se band kiya jaaye....shit !!!! ab mein kya karu?......
She then listened to the sounds which indicating that it's packup time.....she ran to the other edge of the terrace.....

she ran to the other edge of the terrace