♡🌹CHAPTER 26🌹♡

First of all happy Mahashivratri to all. 🙏🙏🙏. This  mahashivratri your dreams and wishes may full fill.

So now start with the story

Kabir (on call): Riddhima,  u ok na....I got yo know about the incidents happened in ur VR Mansion.
Riddhima: ha baba....I'm ok. U don't worry....
Kabir: how I can't , u r so close to my heart.
Riddhima: hmmm....ikr , but I'm fine now and before u say I'm telling u that I'm taking care of myself and Vansh is also there na for me.
Kabir: he is good for nothing.....he don't pay attention towards ur health....
Riddhima: it's not like that Kabir plz don't say like this ,he loves me alot bss thoda grumpy hai but don't worry I know how to handle my man .......they kept on talking and laughing in between.....Vansh was passing through the corridor when he saw her giggling on the phone......
Vansh (to himself): lo....this was left only....I'm sure she must be talking to that bastard.....whenever she is with me , she always behave like an angry bird and keep on running from me but when he call her, she is just like an awww baby.....and here still I'm regretting for whatever I did that night.....that was not me....that was not Vansh Rai Singhania.....anyway its good that no body knows about that , leave it as ik it's always he who try to cling around her not she so practically she should not be punished......but I don't understand why the hell on earth is he so free ....just why....don't he hv work , always he keep on talking with my lady.....blood moron!.....gappbaazi karne ke liye isse poori duniya mein meri hi biwi milti hai ullu ka patha.....if u hv that damn courage in urself then come infront of me once, I'll rip apart ur body.....he marched towards his room in frustration......

On the other side Avinash was talking to someone on phone......
Avinash: work should be done....u r getting my point.....
Lady: yeah....I'm in VR Mansion for ur work only sir, after all u payed me a lot .....
Avinash: hmmm good....now do as I said....kill that Riddhima.
Lady: ur work will be done after all Daisy is all urs.....[yeah , here Daisy is the same lady who is a caretaker of daadi and now she had betrayed Vansh and joined hands with Avinash as he had payed her a handsome amount of money.....].
Avinash (after declining the call): there is nothing in this world which can't be purchased with money.....with that I  had purchased her , she will be my puppet in VR Mansion .....he laughed....

As said Daisy injected poison in watermelon and then cutted it into slices and kept them in Riansh's room as they were ordered by Riddhima for herself.....Daisy left smirking.....
Vansh on the other side came our of washroom wiping his face and hands with towel and he saw the plate of watermelon slices.....
Vansh (mind): it must be Riddhima but where is she?....he sat down on his giant sofa and at the same time Riddhima entered....
Vansh: come and hv it with me....Vansh cut the slice and started eating,  Riddhima was lost in her own world and absent mindedly she took one slice and was about to eat when her eyes fell on the slice which had turned blue and some white foam was also coming and she immediately concluded that something is wrong with this food as she was very well of the previous attacks on her , so it can be another one.....she turned and saw Vansh who was happily eating watermelon.... Riddhima rushed towards him, she snatched and threw them on floor where as Vansh who had no idea of what happened to her suddenly was looking at the watermelon slices which were on floor and then he looked at her like a baby whose favorite candy was thrown on floor by the woman standing infront of him while she sigh......

 Riddhima rushed towards him, she snatched and threw them on floor where as Vansh who had no idea of what happened to her suddenly was looking at the watermelon slices which were on floor and then he looked at her like a baby whose favorite candy ...