♡🌹CHAPTER 5🌹♡

After leaving Riddhima in her room , he entered the hall and looked towards Mishty who was giving him questioning look....
Vansh: get me a glass of water......
Mishty brought and he gulped it down in one go......
Mishty: hmmm....sir if u don't mind can I ask u something?
Vansh : shoot
Mishty(scared): sorry sir.....
Vansh(firmly): I mean shoot ur question
Mishty: sir wo....Riddhima....like this in ur arms....what happened to her?
Vansh: Actually she is a sleeping baby so she wants to sleep so I carried her in my arms and was singing a lullaby for her and then she slept peacefully in my arms while snoring.....
Mishty (confused): mtlb.......
Vansh: kuch nahi....take care of her and ya also made her wear something comfortable, she must be uncomfortable in those clothes.....
Mishty : yes sir......
Vansh left.......

At VR Mansion.......
Vansh entered and was going in his room when he heard a caring voice......he turned and noticed an old lady in her late  70s is standing there ......he smiled and that lady also reciprocated the same.....

he smiled and that lady also reciprocated the same

Name: CHANDRIKA RAI SINGHANIA

She is the elder member of the Rai Singhania family .....she loves his only grandson Vansh alot....she worries about his future very much, after the departure of his parents she was the one who raised him and made him VANSH RAI SINGHANIA.....

Next morning......

Riddhima's bungalow....................
Riddhima's sleep got disturbed by the ray of sun falling on her face ......already she was making faces in sleep as her sleep was getting disturbed and cherry on the top Mishty side the curtains.....Riddhima sat on the bed and started cursing her while rubbing her doe shaped eyes with her small hands and then made a cute pout......
Mishty giggled............
Riddhima: kya yaar sone de na plz......
Mishty: photoshoot hai .....ek gante mein .....madam u r already late......
Riddhima(irritated): why these ppl can't see me happy.....then she noticed her clothes and remembered about last night.....
Riddhima: Mishty mein yaha kaise aayi?....
Mishty: VR brought u in his strong arms.....O.M.G ....haaye....
Riddhima: what?.....me....in his arms.....yeh kab hua

Mishty: Actually u r a sleeping baby so u wants to sleep so he carried u in his arms and was singing a lullaby for u and then u slept peacefully in his arms while snoring.....
Riddhima: whatttt!?
Mishty: it's the same he told me when I asked him....
Riddhima: who changed my dress....u?
Mishty: what were u expecting?
Riddhima: shut up....I'm just conforming.....
Mishty: yes....I changed....btw he is handsome,  Richie rich, and love u mad woman, he is ready to bear ur tantrums all his life.....give him a chance.....
Riddhima: I'll think.....
They went for photoshoot......