♡🌹CHAPTER 6🌹♡

Vansh was still looking towards the rose he had burnt himself

Vansh was still looking towards the rose he had burnt himself....his eyes were showing different emotions like revenge,  love, obsession,  rage and guilt somewhere.....suddenly his phone started ringing and his expressions changed.....
On call...........
Vansh: Hello sweetheart....
Riddhima: ghar pahunch gaye tum?
Vansh: ah...wo...nahi...kyu?
Riddhima: bss aise hi...I thought to have some talk with u....btw when will u reach home?
Vansh: sweetheart....I'm planning a surprise for u....
Riddhima: really!!!!
Vansh: hm...hmm
Riddhima: and what is it?
Vansh: it's a surprise.....abhi bata diya toh kaisa surprise?
Riddhima: but!
Vansh: patience darling patience....tum kya kar rahi ho btw?
Riddhima: I thought to hv a word with u but u.....so now I'm going to take a shower....
Vansh: without me.....bad manners sweetheart.
Riddhima: kuch b.....go safely....bye.
Vansh: bye jaana....sleep tight and yeah dream about me.....
Riddhima: bye (blushes)
Call ended........
Vansh was smiling but something then strike his mind , his expressions changed and he murmured Whatever while rolling his eyes.....

On the other side....Riddhima was hell happy and was jumping in excitment like a bunny on the bed......
Suddenly Mishty enters and the scene infront of her made her shock....after a long time she was witnessing her this much happy and carefree like a baby.....
Mishty: what happened?.....before she could complete her sentence, Riddhima took her hands in her own hands and started dancing making her twirls......

Mishty: hua kya hai?
Riddhima: I'm so happy Mishty....finally I took ur advice and thought to give him a chance....
Mishty: u mean Vansh?
Riddhima: yessss.....
Mishty: r u sure na?
Riddhima: 1000%.....I think actually confident that he is the one.....with tears in her eyes......
Mishty: I'm so happy for u.....kal party kare?
Riddhima: kal nahi .....actually Vansh had planned a surprise for me ....
Mishty: ok ( teasingly).

Vansh reached

VR Mansion....

Vansh: Aangre!
Aangre: boss!
Vansh: hv u made the arrangements?
Aangre: g boss....
Vansh: u know what Aangre....kal ka din mere liye bht special hai....kal mujeh mera pyaar hasil hojayega....
Aangre (mind): I'm ur bodyguard boss, so it's my duty to fulfill ur every command but this time I'm having very strong and strange feelings that u r wrong.....God plz bless him.....
Vansh: Aangre....kaha kho gaye?
Aangre: boss wo dadi was calling u.....
Vansh left.....