♡🌹CHAPTER 10🌹♡

While Vansh was thinking all this....he was reminding Aangre's information.....
Flashback *******
Aangre: boss.....we find about Pari....
Vansh (impatiently): who? Where?.....
Aangre: boss....it's none other than Riddhima......
Vansh (shocked): what!!!!!!!
Aangre: yes boss.....
Flashback ends******
Vansh thought how in these 2 years he did every possible thing to impress her....to make her believe on his love but somewhere in his heart....the strange feelings were erupting for her......

On the other side.....
On call.......
Riddhima: Ishani u hv to come to my engagement party.....
Ishani: what I'll do there?
Riddhima:  don't say like that, u r my only friend...u hv to come...u have my swear....
Ishani: okk drama queen.....
Riddhima: bye
Ishani: bye
Call ended******
Ishani (mind): I also want to meet Mr. Sugar coated bitter gourd.....

Next day whole Mansion was decorated like heaven....flowers, lightings, scented candles , expensive items and what not.....

flowers, lightings, scented candles , expensive items and what not

Daadi: arey koi Riddhima ko toh lene jao.....where r everyone......
Vansh: daadi , what happened....hv u took ur medicines?
Daadi: hmmm....but see nobody went to pick her from her home....
Vansh: I'll go....
Daadi: no! u can't.....Aangre,  where he is?....
Daadi: Aangre!
Aangre: ji daadi....
Daadi: hv u brought Riddhima?
Aangre: I was just going.....
Daadi: go go.....
Aangre left......

On the other side.....
Riddhima was packing her stuff.....
Riddhima: Mishty!....pack every today's neccessary stuff....
Mishty: it's all done....
After sometime they heard car horn honk....they came out only witness Aangre with warm smile on his face.....he opened the car's door Riddhima and Mishty sat....he closed the car's door.....
Aangre brought them to VR Mansion.....they entered and daadi welcomed them, behind them Vansh was also standing there....he was about to approach Riddhima but stopped by daadi....
Daadi: Vansh!.....aaj engagement hai let her  doll up for u.....Riddhima blushed while he smiled....
Daadi: Mishty,  Daisy took her upstairs and made her ready....they went......
After sometime.....the time came for engagement.......everyone were dressed up royally........

everyone were dressed up royally