♡🌹CHAPTER 22🌹♡

After the departure of doctor....
Daadi: Vansh u go and stay with Riddhima meanwhile me and Siya will prepare dinner.....so that she can have her medicines on time.......
As soon as daadi and siya left Vansh took a deep sigh to gain some courage and went inside to face her.....although she was sleeping but her back was bandaged almost fully....he sat near her and caressed her hairs ....a lone tear escaped from his eyes as soon as her words ranged in his own ears......"pray to God that something happen to me so that u can never get disturbed by me"......he can't control more and almost ran to washroom......he let his tears rolled down and then changed into something comfortable and come out......but the scene infront of him bring smile on his face......as Riddhima was still laid down on her stomach while Dexter was sitting beside her and his one paw was on her back as if he was caressing her back in affection and Concern.....while Bhuzo was enjoying her attention which she was giving him by caressing his little back.....suddenly her eyes fell on him who was smiling at her.....
.
.
.
D'Souza entered inside  Riansh's room with food trolly......
Vansh made Riddhima sit properly.....while D'Souza left after asking about her health condition......
Vansh fed her with his own hands while Dexter and Bhuzo were enjoying their own meal.....

After sometime.....
Vansh : Riddhu!!!!
Riddhima: hmmm...
Vansh: zayada pain hai?
Riddhima: hmmm....
Vansh: don't worry it will be healed and burn marks too, doctor told me.....
Riddhima: hmmm....
Vansh: waise food is delicious,  isn't it?
Riddhima: hmmm.....
Vansh: talk with me jaan, don't ignore me like this plz.....
Riddhima: on which topic?
Vansh: sweetheart I'm sorry.......
Riddhima: for what?
Vansh: for my behavior.....
Riddhima: hmmm.....
Vansh (happy): u forgave me?
Riddhima: hmmm.....I was not angry with you....who am I?
Vansh: jaan!.....ik I should have believed u? Waise u know who he was?
Riddhima: me....
Vansh: me?
Riddhima: yes.....I just love to hurt myself.....
Vansh: sweetheart....sorry na....
Riddhima (mimicking): sorry....
Vansh: ok u tell me ....what should I do?
Although Riddhima was angry and hurt with his behavior but she got some mischievous idea to take revenge......

Riddhima: ok then do Bharatnatyam for me....
Vansh (shocked): whattt!!!!....no!
Riddhima (puppy eyes): u can't do it for me.....
Vansh (murmured): o God this woman....okk don't cry I'm doing.....
He somehow try to do it but he fell down while all the time she was controlling her laughter ......
Vansh: now am I forgiven?
Riddhima: I'll think about it.....
Vansh: u will think about it...ha.....he came and started tickling her while she burst out into laughter.....
Riddhima: ahh....ouch!
Vansh (concerned): so
..sorry....is it paining too much.....Riddhima nodded....
Vansh hugged her.....everything will get fine jaan.....
Riddhima: Vansh!.....it is paining.....then he realized that he had hugged her tight....he immediately apologized while Dexter also barked looking in his direction as if telling him to not to hurt her.....he smiled at their concern.....

Bhuzo put his tiny paw on medicine kit.....
Vansh: ik ik mister....it's her medicine time....while she smiled....after taking medicine she drifted to sleep.....

In study room.....
Vansh: Aangre! Did u got any information related to that yellow gloved bastard....
Aangre : no boss.....sorry....
Vansh: I don't need sorry Aangre.....I need result.....Aangre nodded.....