♡🌹CHAPTER 13🌹♡

After all the functions including Sangeet function and Rakshabandan function was over.....she took a leave for her room as she was hell tired .....she was passing by the corridor when all of a sudden a creepy voice catch her attention.....she looks in that direction which was dark....she gulped and move towards it but stop suddenly when something come under her feet and she looked down and cupped her mouth to prevent herself from screaming as it was doll but a horrible one.....blood was coming out from the big eyes of the doll......

She closed her eyes with the help of her hands but open with a jerk when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder

She closed her eyes with the help of her hands but open with a jerk when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.....she turned back in fear but got relieved when she noticed Vansh.....she took a deep sigh.....
Vansh: what happened?
Riddhima (panicked): Vansh! Yeh doll ....blood....see....
Vansh: where is doll?
Riddhima: see here....she stop in between when she saw nothing....no doll....no darkness....she was shocked.....
Vansh shook her and raised his eyebrows in question.....
Riddhima: meine dekha tha Vansh....doll thi bht scary....blood b tha.....
Vansh (consoling): calm down ....calm down Riddhima.....see kuch nahi hai yaha par.....I think u r exhausted....u need sleep.....go...hmmm....
Riddhima: but!
Vansh : Riddhu!
Riddhima went....Vansh too shrugged his shoulders and went......
.
.
.
.
.
Riddhima went to her room she took off her jewelry and went to washroom .....she washed her face and looked towards mirror only to find her face drenched with blood.....she screamed in horror....she again opened her eyes but she find normal water running through tap and her face was also drenched with water......
Riddhima: Vansh was right.....I need rest.....she wiped her face with towel when her eyes felt on mirrors only to find the message written on it which shook the shit out of her......

she wiped her face with towel when her eyes felt on mirrors only to find the message written on it which shook the shit out of her

She again shouted but this time whole house was in her room.....
Daadi (worried): what happened Riddhima?
Riddhima (panicked): Vansh I told u....I saw it....u won't believed me......
Siya: bhabhi hua kya hai?
Riddhima: told the whole incident from that scary doll to blood incident to message written on mirror.....Aangre went inside and came ......aisa toh kuch nahi hai bhabhi,  said Aangre....
Riddhima ran inside and saw there was no such thing......she couldn't believe on her eyes.....she came outside....
She was coming but suddenly darkness surrounded her and she collapsed in Vansh's arms....
Vansh (panicked): Aangre call the doctor!!!!....Riddhima open ur eyes sweetheart....he patted her cheeks but in very.....
Everyone was worried for her . After sometime doctor came.
Aangre: plz doctor save my sister.....
Doctor nodded and went inside to check her......
Vansh (guilty): This happened all because of me....I'm responsible....I should took care of her despite of knowing how much careless she is....Vyom put his hand on his shoulder and blinked in assurance that she will be fine.....
Doctor came out after sometime....
Doctor: Mr. Rai Singhania, I told u that she is not well....she is still weak....she need proper rest....this much exhaustion is not good for her health.....
Vansh: sorry doctor....I will be careful from now onwards....doctor nodded and left....
Daadi brought red dried chillies,  she made her hand's way from her tip to toe and then put them on the burning coals (P.s. we don't support these things, it's just the need of the story)......everyone coughs....
Vansh (irritated): daadi yeh kya hai?
Vyom took siya outside......
Daadi: Riddhima ko nazar lagg gayi hai....
Vansh: aisa kuch nahi hota....
Daadi: hota hai....nayi bride ko nazar lagg jaati hai.....but ab meine iski nazar utaar di hai so ab yeh thik hai....D'Souza took that pan containing coal and chillies outside.....daadi caressed Riddhima's hair.....
Daadi: tu rest kar....Daisy will remain with u.....everyone left....
Vansh: plz rest Riddhima....he left.....