♡🌹CHAPTER 24🌹♡

After the dreadful accident.....doctor treated her and came out after some time.....
Vansh: doctor!!!! ......my Riddhima!?
Doctor: I had taken the bullet out from her shoulder.....
Vansh: when she will be conscious?
Doctor: don't worry Mr. Rai Singhania she will be fine .......he went inside and saw her sleeping peacefully but her arm was bandaged and there were several wires attached to her ....alone tear escaped from his eyes as he remembered how she took bullet on her which was fired from him.......after some hours.....
Vansh: I'm not able to find my perfume, wallet , watch.....Riddhima!!!!.....where hv u kept them as I'm not able to find any of them .....how many times I hv told u not to touch them but u r ziddhima na.....u never listen to me....it's been 5 hours straight u are sleeping,  how much u will sleep now .....get up damn it!!!!!
He then approached her.....
Vansh: what u think of urself....u r mother Teresa that u will help every organism on earth,  who told to do this.....now u hv been shot na ....still sobbing......plz get up Riddhima....talk to me....
He was talking to her, scolding her but she was lying like a lifeless figure.....suddenly he got a call flashing Aangre's number.....he picked up and after talking for some time he disconnected the call and went towards study area where Aangre was already waiting.....
Vansh: Aangre....any information?
Aangre: no boss! .....but we only able to get that yellow gloved man was present here.....
Vansh: Aangre,  I want to know about that yellow gloved bastard.....I can't sit idle like this.....

While he was talking with Aangre

While he was talking with Aangre....one man entered inside Mansion and went towards Riansh's room and he is revealed as Avinash......
Avinash: oh my baby... u r still alive but for whom.....he chuckled....Don't worry I'll book ur tickets....journey to hell and that too free of cost.....he approached her and trailed his fingers on her hand.....so smooth he murmured....then he twist the knob and restrict the oxygen supply but Riddhima opened her eyes slowly and saw him but couldn't recognize him as he was wearing mask but then she noticed the yellow gloves and she panicked recognizing him as he was the one who tried numerous murder attempts on her but he forcefully removed her oxygen mask and she started struggling for breath but she caught his hand to stop him but he was in hurry to leave the Mansion before anyone sees him but Riddhima was also hell bent to see his face so started struggling to reach till his face so that she can remove his mask but in that process she falls off the bed and along with her water jug also falls creating noise......Vansh heard the noise coming out from his room.....Riddhima,  he murmured and ran towards his room with a speed.....he was ascending 2-3 stairs at one time but on the other hand Riddhima was not leaving him so he kick on her stomach making her wince in pain and her grip loosened of which taking opportunity Avinash ran away.......

he was ascending 2-3 stairs at one time but on the other hand Riddhima was not leaving him so he kick on her stomach making her wince in pain and her grip loosened of which taking opportunity Avinash ran away