♡🌹CHAPTER 17🌹♡

Riddhima: help me!!!!......plzzzz.....is somebody there.....Vanshhhhh......bachao plz.....mujeh suffocation ho raha hai......she got panicked to see herself all alone in a closed dark room and she saw there was no one except her.....suddenly she listened the sound TIK TOK TIK TOK......she wonders what is it....then she saw something, before she could analyze anything that black thing got blasted and there spread fire everywhere....she screamed her lungs out to save her but to her bad luck no one came .......then she saw Vansh was standing far away from her, looking at her with cold eyes....she pleaded for help but he didn't even  budge .....before anything  happened she opened her eyes with a jerk and she was all sweating badly......she looked here and there and found herself on bed and analyzed that she again saw dream and she felt some intense gaze on her , she averted her gaze and found Vansh was staring at her....he got up from couch and walked towards her ......
Vansh (husky): Good Morning Sweetheart....
Riddhima: G...go...good morning va...va...Vansh.....
Vansh: why r u stammering?
Riddhima didn't want to bother him about what had she saw....she almost saw her death ......she saw Vansh's cold eyes as if he don't give a damn even if she died.....she knew her Vansh is not like this.....she decided to cover up......
Riddhima: wo.....just  a bad dream....she lied because it was even more than worst.....
Riddhima: why did u slept there....I was only on my side....
Vansh: someone I getting naughty and that too this early morning.....
Riddhima: Vansh!
Vansh: wo waise I thought too much for our first night but u sleeping baby , slept without me ....u didn't even allowed me to show how much stamina ur husband hv.....he winks....she blushed....
Vansh (husky): waise....if u want we can join each other in bathroom....what say....in this way we will be able to save water and the mother earth will be so proud of us ....haina?
Riddhima: besharam....she ran inside ....Vansh chuckled

As soon as she entered,  she removed her nighty then she realized that she haven't brought her dress , she slapped her head.....
Vansh (from outside): waise u will stay inside
.....u haven't carried anything inside.....he laughed.....
Riddhima: Vansh plz na give me my dress....plz....
Vansh: okk my drama queen he handover her dress....can I also come....he teased her
Riddhima: no!.....she snatched her dress and locked the door as fast as she can....
Riddhima: u can take bath in another bathroom.....she giggled .....
After bathing she took the dress but to her surprise it was only blouse and petticoat.....no saree
Riddhima ( angry+cutely): Vansh tumne aadhi dress di....but when she heard nothing....she realized that he must have went to another room....so she wear half of the dress given by him and wore bathrobe over it and went out not before assuring that the room is empty by sneaking out.....after she was satisfied that nobody is present, she came out but to her shock someone pulled her behind....she gasped....it was Vansh....he was hiding behind the bathroom door.....
Riddhima: Vansh!
Vansh: kya laga tumhe itni asani peecha churwa logi ....hmmm...
Riddhima: Vansh plz....let me get ready....dadi must be waiting for me....
Vansh: aisi hi jaogi half dress mein....sudden realization hit her hard she looked at her and noticed that she was half dressed but to her astonishment the bathrobe was in his hands ....she wonders when did this event took place while he was smirking which alerts her about her state....she immediately ran and hide herself behind curtains.....
Riddhima: Vansh  what is this?
Vansh: what ?
Riddhima: mera bathrobe kab utara tumne?
Vansh: when u were lost in me....he winks
Riddhima: Vansh plz na go....ready hone do......

Vansh pulled her out of the curtains and held her shoulders to make her calm.....
Vansh: kya tumhe ready karne ka haqq nahi dogi mujeh ?
Riddhima after sometime.....saree tie karna aati hai kya tumhe....
Vansh: toh tab toh tum apne pati ko jaanti nahi ho....God has gifted me with so much of talents....kya pata kab konsa kaam aa jaaye.....
He came near her and slowly started his work but Riddhima feels her cheeks heated up ad become red as tomato as she was unable to bear his piercing gaze....
Vansh (husky): abhi tumhara yeh haal hai toh tab kya hoga when u will be under me all naked without anything.....Riddhima felt her ears become heated no no burning in embarrassment......uff his not so saint talks.....
Riddhima: tab tum b ussi state mein honge....
Vansh: not bad....getting bold ha.....
Riddhima: company matters ......he made her wear saree....after that he made her wear jewelries....he took pinch of vermillion and filled her hairline and then took the nuptial chain and tied around her neck......
Vansh: ab lagi na Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania ......then he back huggs her but she was breathing heavily due to their intimacy......