♡🌹CHAPTER 12🌹♡

After discharge Riddhima enters VR Mansion with Vansh and rest were tailing behind them....Riddhima was in guest room....
Siya: bhabhi u hv to stay here....after marriage u can go there (pointing towards Vansh's room)......Riddhima glared while daadi chuckled.....
Vyom: how r u Riddhima?
Riddhima: I'm fine jiju.....
Vyom: I hv brought something for u....wait...he gave her small basket full of chocolates....
Riddhima smiled brightly and thanked him while he smiled....
Daadi:  Riddhu u must rest now as from tomorrow the rituals will start....I'll send food to ur room.....Riddhima nodded.
After sometime D'Souza came with a medicted food , Riddhima made faces.
Vyom(whispers): eat it for now ....later on u can eat that chocolates which I gave u.......Riddhima showed her cavity to him in happiness......but Vansh was restless and worried about her health so he came time to time at night to check upon Riddhima.....
.
.
.
.
.
Next day......
Everyone were in hustle bustle on the occasion of Riansh's sangeet....whole Mansion was decorated as per Riddhima's choice....

Riansh were all set to rock ....Vansh was applying perfume when he heard someone's footsteps.....he turned only to find his sweetheart standing all decked up in her glory looking like a goddesses.....Vansh was literally freezed on his spot like a dummy to see his heavenly beauty who was correcting her dupatta....she lift her eyes when she felt an intense gaze on her only to find him looking.......not looking gawking at her....she blushed....