♡🌹CHAPTER 2🌹♡

First of all Happy Diwali to all of you .....may God bless you all and yeah be safe, eat well and enjoy endlessly 💗💗💗.....

Next morning.....

The busy roads of Mumbai were empty as all were aware that in this particular period of time the devil will come as he don't want any restrictions in his way....if any than that person will go on tour of hell for free .....the area was silent as if nobody lives there.....observing all this Vansh was smirking as he knows that the city is under his control....not only this but many ....ppl tremble just by hearing his name....that much authoritative personality he was bearing.....

Vansh was busy in his laptop on last seat while Aangre was driving,  suddenly a girl  who was crossing the road came in mid way of his car....as that was too sudden for him to apply the break but somehow he manages to control it and try his best to not to hit that girl......but he stopped listening to the sweet voice who was yelling at him from behind......

Aangre stopped the car with a jerk attaining the attention of Vansh who was busy till now....
Vansh: what happened? Why u stopped the car?
Aangre: boss I hope that girl is safe....
Vansh: Aangre,  from when u r taking intrest in these stupid issues....it was made clear for all ,not to come in my way .... it's there mistakes.....but he stopped in between when he listened a soft sweet voice who was yelling at them.....
Girl 1: come out u bastard,  hv u gone blind, u don't hv manners to drive a vehicle.....idiot.....
Girl 2: Riddhu r u ok?
Riddhima: ha Mishti.....u know what he had almost thrown me in air....it was my luck that I got saved.....
Mishti: u ok na?
Riddhima: hmmm...but I'll not leave him...wait....I'll teach him how to drive....saying this she was about to reveal her face by removing the cloth from her face only to be stopped by Mishti...

Mishti: r u mad....we r in public u can't reveal ur face.....u know ur fans will go crazy behind u.....
Riddhima: oh I forgot......
Riddhima again yelled....
Riddhima: I said come out u rascal...
Aangre Came out and asked....
Aangre: what u want?
Riddhima: like seriously....u was about to hit me with ur 2 rupees nonsense car.....
Aangre (mind): this car which is of worth rupees of above 12 crores,  she is referring it as 2 rupees car....
Riddhima: where u lost?
Aangre(mind): better I should say sorry and dismiss this  matter here only.....
...
Aangre: sorry mam....
Riddhima: what sorry.....agar mujeh lagg jaati toh tumhari sorry ka aachar daalti....
Aangre: I'm so sorry madam.....
Riddhima: fine🤨....first learn manners to drive on road.....
Aangre: Fine from tomorrow onwards I'll take classes to learn how to drive ....ok....
Riddhima(attitude): u better be....
Mishti: let's go mam.....

Unknown to them ...all the drama was witness by two more pair of eyes with cold expression....shades on...devil smirk on his lips.....and he whispers NOT BAD.....basically he was gawking at Riddhima who wearing burka ....actually he wanted to know , who have the audacity to mess up with them......

He was working on his laptop when a sweet voice gained his attention and he looked outside only to witness a small petite figure was arguing with Aangre.......he down his window glass and was gawking at her......

Mishti: let's go mam....
Riddhima went but when she passes through his car she looked at him who was already looking at her with amazed eyes....she calculated that this car belongs to him but she doesn't know his real identity......
Riddhima showed her middle finger and said FUCKKK OFF.......
At which Vansh's eyes widened but he was still lost in the depth of her eyes........