♡🌹𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭🌹♡

A man is sitting on his master king sized chair, caressing his gun while a shivering figure is sitting infront of him with his hands being folded........
The person who is sitting on his king sized chair is revealed as Vansh.....Vansh Rai Singhania

Man: sir plz let me go

Man: sir plz let me go.....I hv a family to feed , who will look after them ,after me....
Vansh: you should think about this before betraying me...
Man: sorry sir.....ik I became greedy and done a blunder to betray u God but I'll not repeat this mistake again....
Vansh: Vansh sab kuch maaf kar sakta hai par dhokha nahi.....and there is no word as such forgiveness in my dictionary.....is money given by me was less for u  that u betrayed me....now u hv to die.......before he could say further, he was shot by Vansh.....

Vansh: Aangre....
Aangre: boss....
Vansh: handover his corpse to his family and yeah make sure that they should not suffer .....give them handsome amount of money,  make them financially sound .....before that clean this mess.......

Aangre: ok boss....
Btw boss can I ask u something?
Vansh: hmmm.....shoot....
Aangre:boss Saksham(the man who was shot) had done blunder by betraying u but don't u think,  you should have given him one more chance atleast.....
Vansh:🤨
Aangre (bowed his head): sorry boss....
Vansh: Aangre kehte hai ki pehli ghalti maaf karo aur doosri pe  insaaf karo......now u must be thinking about his second mistake.....wait I'll tell u.... his first mistake was that he thought to betray me and second mistake he had committed by betraying me.....aur Vansh ki duniya mein maafi naam ka sabd hi nahi hai (no word like forgiveness in my world)......his tone send a shiver down his spine and Vansh smirked by observing sweat buds on his forehead.....
Vansh (by passing handkerchief): relax Aangre......and tell me did u find about her details.......
Aangre: sorry boss but we r not able to find anything regarding her whereabouts....I think she is no more.....
Vansh (angry): did anyone asked ur opinion?
Aangre: sorry boss....
Vansh: just stop ur fucking sorry poem and find her , she can't die that easily.....(with a devil smirk)......
Aangre: but boss....
Vansh: what?....
Aangre: boss we even don't hv any pic of her and moreover we even don't know her name.....
Vansh: Pari.....Pari was her name.....
Aangre: but boss....we don't know her real name....even if she is alive rhan also we r not getting any clue regarding her whereabouts......
Vansh: I'm not here to listen to ur fucking excuses,  just find her bht hisab barabar karna hai usse(smirk)....

On the other side......
One girl in her mid twenties was getting ready infront of the mirror by humming her favorite song.....the girl is revealed as Riddhima....

Riddhima: Mishti!!!Mishti: yes mam

Riddhima: Mishti!!!
Mishti: yes mam.....
Riddhima rolled her eyes......
Riddhima: I told u na when u r alone with me .....call me Riddhu....
Mishti: ok Riddhu....happy....
Riddhima: let's go I hv a photoshoot today.....
Mishti: wait first hv ur breakfast.....
Riddhima: no time...
Mishti: listen to me and hv ur meal as I don't want u to blow away with a wave of light air too.....(pout)....
Riddhima: no one can win over u
Mishti served her breakfast.....

Corn Flakes 😸☝️

Sandwiche😸☝️

Cappuccino 😸☝️

Cappuccino 😸☝️

Riddhima had her breakfast and went with Mishti to location where her photoshoot was going to held.....

Back to VR Mansion.....
Vansh: Aangre any information????
Aangre: boss we r trying....but no clue....

Within a minute Vansh threw all the items of study room on floor.....
Aangre: boss sambaliye khud ko.....
Vansh: leave me alone 😡.....
Aangre: but....
Vansh (roared on top of his voice): I SAID LEAVEEEE MEEEEEE ALONEEE.....
Aangre left............

Vansh (raging like a bull): no u can't disappear like this....the fire of revenge which is burning inside me will only calm down by destroying u.....PARIIIIII (shouted like a maniac)......he started gulping the shots one after the other.....

Vansh (red eyes): the pain I got because of u......I promise u , I'll return by increasing it by 1000 times......I swear u will beg for ur death infront of me but I'll give u slow and very painful death that ur soul will also shiver.........

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙥 : 𝙍𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩🌚🌝😈👻