♡🌹CHAPTER 18🌹♡

VR Mansion.......
Riddhima: it's been whole fucking 3 hours and I'm still locked here......kya karu kaise jau bahar......she knocked the door but no one came to her rescue......then a mischievous idea crossed her mind she opened the window and jumped off in the corridor of the Mansion.....
Riddhima (proudly): tumhe kya lagta hai tum mujeh lock karke jaoge aur mein bethi rahungi.....suddenly again the topic of that mysterious sculpture came in her mind......she entered inside daadi's room, siya was also present there.......
Daadi: Riddhima come inside....why r u standing there?
Riddhima: daadi wo....I wanted to ask u something....
Daadi: ha ha poocho....
Riddhima: daadi wo today I saw the statue in backyard.....whose statue was that.....Vansh didn't told me but I want to know......
Daadi: wo past tha Riddhima.....no need to  dig the graves .
Riddhima: but daadi I want to know.....plz na....
Daadi: Ziana, ......Ziana naam tha uska.....Vansh ke saath shaadi hone waali thi uski but wo paise, jewelries lekar bhaag gayi thi kisi aur ke saath .....aur Vansh ne uska sculpture isiliye banaya tha taaki usse yaad rahe uska dhokha......aisa hi hai mera baccha......tu dhayan rakhna uska.
Daadi went by wiping her tears....

Riddhima: but.....hai kaha ab wo?
Siya: zinda insaano ke statue nahi bante bhabhi.....I hope mere iss ek line ne aapke saare sawalo ke jawaab de diye honge.....plz Vansh bhaiya se kuch matt kehna.....she also went....
Riddhima: ohhh godddd.......rest in peace Ziana.......
Ziana toh marr chuki hai par agar ab meine kuch nahi khaya toh mein b rest in peace ho jaungi......
She went to kitchen and filled her plate and was about to eat when her hand was caught by Vansh.....he was raging like a bull.....

Vansh (angry): I told u to remain in room only then why r u here?
Riddhima (angry): u never told me to stay in room , u locked me there.....there was not a single drop of water in room .....I have even not eaten anything since morning.....u care for me, no....a big fat no....u only concerned that what I'm doing here.....mujeh itni bhook lagi thi.....tears rolled down her eyes.....it maked Vansh's eyes softened.....

Vansh (pacifying): I'm sorry Riddhima.....mujeh nahi yaad raha....
Riddhima: mujeh ab khana hi nahi hai.....she left but Vansh caught her hand and lift her by her hip like a baby and made her sit on the kitchen slab ......he wiped her tears and mumbled sorry.....he took a morsel and feed her and she ate like an obedient child.....after feeding her he wiped her lips with his thumb and pecked her forehead......she smiled......

Vansh: get ready.....reception hai ....I want my wifey to look gorgeous as always....
Riddhima smiled.....

At evening......
Whole Mansion was decorated and was looking absolutely fascinating.....