♡🌹CHAPTER 28🌹♡

Today whole Mansion was getting decorated with different lighting, candles and diyas on the special occasion of Diwali.....everyone was happy except two restless soul and we know them......one the one side Vansh was not able to get over all those things and on the other side Riddhima was confined to her space as she don't want any sort of drama , she knows the fact that there is no benefit of talking to him right now as he is not in his good mood but her ignorance somewhere was affecting him badly but he was adamant of not accepting that....ego u can say!
In evening,  they both were lighting the diyas as instructed by daadi but they were not talking and Riddhima was also in no mood of talking to him.....tashan can be fully seen between two , Vansh was busy in his work of litting the diyas while Riddhima's eye felt on his phone which he kept near the flame of diya,  she immediately picked to save it from flame but that time he turned behind and saw his phone in her hands and misunderstood it......
Vansh (snatching his phone): why r u going through this?.....what u want to know now....?why u keep on spying on me?.....
Riddhima (angry): I'm not interested at all....it was just ur phone was near the flame so I thought to become mother Teresa by saving it but now I realized that I should hv let it burn .....huh!!!....
Daadi: she is right Vansh!.....I myself have seen , ur phone have been turned on flame if she hadn't rescued it in nick of time....ur behavior is way to rude .....read some moral books as u need it beta , Riddhima chuckled slightly but it was loud enough for Vansh to listen......
Vansh scrunched his eyebrows while she left from there flipping her hairs in air.....
Vansh: and where do you think u r going by putting all the workload on me.....
Riddhima (shouted): u r the greatest Vansh Rai Singhania na.....so u r capable of doing anything , do it .
Vansh: wth....am I joke to her  , why she always take me as a joke and top of that daadi....huh!.....Vansh beta let set go and do this decoration by urself only as madam is busy is throwing her tantrums over this poor soul.........

Vansh beta let set go and do this decoration by urself only as madam is busy is throwing her tantrums over this poor soul

After sometime......
Vansh entered his room with files in his hands and he was so engrossed in them that he hadn't looked forward and started walking while Riddhima who had forgotten her clothes outside came out from washroom in Vansh's kurta unaware of his presence and they both collided as a result the papers in the file were in air and he immediately held her waist while she closed her eyes in anticipation but she didn't found herself landed on floor , so she opened her eyes only to find his black orbs were staring at her and all this happened so suddenly that she didn't even realized their position but suddenly she realized and averted her gaze breaking eye contact and now Vansh also averted his gaze and stood straight and also help her but then he scanned her from top to toe while she was busy in pulling his kurta down which was merely reaching her knees.....
Vansh (smirking): ur new hobby?
Riddhima: huh!?
Vansh: wearing my clothes is ur new hobby waise u look cute.....
Riddhima: wo I forgot to take my dress so.....
Vansh: it's ok...u need not to give explanations....even u can try my rest of the clothes too because u look cute teddy in my clothes......
Riddhima gasp while he winked and left.....
Riddhima: Do I look like a teddy....whatever....grizzly bear kahi ka....