Chapter 1: Loss.

You decide to enter the Academy of All Nations, but events in your life decide to take other actions: the sudden acquaintance and kidnapping of your brother. What will you do?

 Hordes of different kinds of creatures marched in a continuous line of battle.

- No! You will not pass the blockade! - you were saying, breaking your voice.

Before you could blink, a stone began to fall on you from all sides.

- Oh no, they have already started firing... Where are you? - you looked pleadingly into the distance.

- Hold on! We can handle it! a man's voice sounded like a bolt from the blue.

Your strength was already completely exhausted, but you didn't give up. Your hands started shaking, and you felt an electric current overwhelm you.

- Nooo!

Your scream sounded like it was the last thing you could say in this world.

.....

Raw moisture has spread over your body.

- Hey! - you said with undisguised anger.

- What the hell?

- Excuse me, please, I didn't notice you. - the old lady said with trembling lips.

- Be careful!

Leaving you alone, and even wet, the woman hurriedly left.

- * Water magicians have developed here, but suffer for me. Why the hell did they even come to the capital?!*

But today fate has decided to come off especially on you. As by the law of meanness, they decided to dry you at the same time after "water procedures". Without having time to orient yourself, you got burned. You are already tired of it, and you decided to tell this inexperienced magician in person what you think about him. Your facial expression becomes even more beautiful.

- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

All the people who were on the street turned sharply on you.

- HOW LONG IS IT ALREADY POSSIBLE? STOP SPREADING YOUR HANDS!

- Oh, I didn't see you.

- * Is everyone blind today?*

A tall man a little older than you, with long golden hair, looked at you.

- It would be possible to look around!, - * God, how flawed I look next to him.

A screaming little girl."

- Sorry, I didn't mean to.

- You could have incinerated me!

- Well, it's unlikely... - he said it, making a semicircle with his chin

- You tell that to the kebab shop, which is located on the next street.

- Ahaha, you're funny.

- * Yeah, I work as a clown nearby *, - Very.

- How can I apologize to you, can I walk you out? Where are you going?

- * Oh no, that's all I needed.*, - No, thanks, I'll manage!

- If I'm here every day. - he shouted at the last, when you were already starting to move away.

.....

You've finally reached your destination.

Background: you have been trying to enroll in one of the most prestigious academies in the world "Academy of All Peoples" for 2 years. You realized that you have perfectly studied your native element, it's time to raise the bar.