Chapter 6: Escape.

The confinement in the dungeon did not last long. But it doesn't just happen?

He was digging into your thoughts, studying them. Not finding anything necessary, he discarded one of your thoughts, moved on to another. He did it carefully, almost jewelerishly, as if afraid that if he increased the pressure, cracks would appear on the glass.

- No, that's not it! - nervously whispered to himself. - not that again. - he hit the air.

- Yes, what is it?!Where is it?

.....

Darkness. Only darkness reigned around you. Only rarely, a small ray of moonlight made its way into almost imperceptible cracks. You were sitting in the corner of your "shelter" waiting for your fate, only what? Death?

You looked around the dungeon again. Turns out you weren't alone here.

- Uh.. ahem.. ahem..hello. - a raspy, caustic voice was heard from the side.

- And? - you turned around in fright.

- Don't be afraid...

The creature came into the light. She was a small, thin old woman with a hooked nose and long claws. You looked at her in horror.

- You moved away from her. - Who are you?

- Don't be afraid, baby, I only want the best for you... - she looked at you with a haggard look.

- How exactly do you want to help me?

- Baby, I know what you're looking for.

- You? That is, we? Who are we?

- Conqueror, Skilled Illusionist and Head.

- Uh... who are all these people?

- Baby, you'll find out. In the future. But I want to warn you, you are not the only one looking for it. There is another one. The dark man. Very dark. A powerful magician. The strongest in the world. No one can get around it, no one can swim across it, no one can burn it, no one can blow it away. No one can take his life.

You looked at the old lady and didn't understand what she was saying.

- The amulet! That's your goal. A common goal. It is difficult for this person to restrain his strength. The thing that has given you hope for a bright future is to be at your home. Find her. Find her. Find me... The last words echoed through the dungeon.

The woman disappeared. You continued to stare into the darkness, not knowing what to do next after these words.

Creak.

The sound of footsteps.

Voice.

- Gella? a man's voice said almost in a whisper.

You didn't want to come out into the light, afraid that you might...can...they can take you to execution. Such thoughts visited you very often when you heard a man's voice again.

That voice came back every time, every day you heard it. But you didn't dare to come out, show yourself.

Night. Another night you spent thinking.

- * Why didn't I succeed when I wanted to attack Logan? Why did I even want to attack him? Can someone control me?It's like I'm a doll whose fate can be described and solved with words, text, or a book.* - from such thoughts you were clearly not well. But in a locked space, you often had such thoughts.

You tried to get settled on the cold floor, but a voice called you.

- Hella!

Again. That voice again. Your cowardice and weakness have not gone away. But...you decided to get out. A little over a week, but you decided to do it.