Chapter 27: What Was Before?

What happened to Ethan, Adam and Katrina after the abduction of Gella by the Imperial army?

The battle began.

Ethan, as in the past, killed everyone with the help of dreams. Adam allocated a certain piece of land, creating slabs, then turning them around its axis and grinding them into sand. Greedy islands of earth ate opponents. The soldiers were drowning in the sand. Katrina, as if dancing, killed everyone by touching them.

- * Wow.* - you admired the style of her fight.

You crossed and spread your arms, knocking out the attackers with harsh wind currents.

- Get it!

It seems that the battle boiled to the breaking point, but an unpleasant crackling was heard.

Blue lightning was wandering on the fingertips of one of the soldiers.

- * What? Lightning?! But how?*

- You're not the only one special here! Ha! He said fiercely.

CRACK! BAM!

Blue stripes were breaking in front of your eyes, piercing all of you.

A-A-A-A-A-A-A!

Your screams were heard all over the neighborhood.

Your body, without showing signs of life, fell on the cold and stone paving stones.

Ethan, overpowering himself, hit the ground violently, creating a transparent dome around himself.

The subsequent crack of lightning began to break from behind the guy.

- Katrina?

Ethan turned to his sister.

GRH!

Adam noticed the danger. Thrusting his fist up, he raised oblique pillars of earth, blocking the path of adversity.

BANG!

After the contact of lightning and stone, the entire territory of the street was filled with thick clouds of dust and dirt.

Voices began to be heard:

- Hella! Where's Gella?! Adam shouted, nervously rustling the ground.

- Katie! Ethan was desperately calling his sister.

- I'm here! - one of the girls answered the screams. But which one exactly?

The Qutor soldiers disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Only something distinguished them before coming here and after. You are the girl who went to this "evil" place not of her own free will. Although... hmm...not just you.

Later, the fog cleared, showing an unpleasant picture: from the numerous blows from the army and you, Ethan and Katrina's house no longer seemed as beautiful as it was in the afternoon when you first arrived in the city. Cracks spread like cobwebs around the house, especially on the front part; the entrance to the house was littered with stones that survived your wind currents; tree branches looked out the window from the side, breaking the glass completely; shiny, sharp drops flickered on the half-broken paving stones near the house.

A thick dust curtain began to settle on the ground, covering it with a thin layer of smog.

The guys met eyes: Katrina was looking at her brother, running up to him, Ethan was responding to her gaze, simultaneously looking at Adam, and here he is... The man clung with his eyes to every moving object: sometimes he looked at a falling leaf, then at a swaying tree branch, but he did not find what he wanted. A veil of loss fell on his eyes, the loss of something dear and close to him.