Chapter 9: Hike.

You are attacked, but a mysterious savior arrives on time and tells you about the adventure.

The man loomed before your eyes.

- It's a pity that your death is already close... "he sounded like he was playing with me."

- The creature! - you shouted at him, breaking your voice.

- Come on, why get personal?

- When I get out of here..I'll... I'll kill you! "you said it through your teeth.

- Yes? Wow, how cheeky. he smiled obscenely.

- I am! I believed you! You! You used me! Found out all my secrets! That's why you've always been there for me! - you were pierced by pain in the very heart.

A knife blade flashed before your eyes.

.....

Your eyes were getting dark and you slowly fell asleep.

.....

You opened your eyes.

- Eh?

There was a familiar picture in front of you. Rock art.

- * I don't understand anything now, am I here again? Why?* - you got up quickly and decided to find a hostess, but...

The cave, whose owner received you with great pleasure and helped you, no longer looked so cheerful and bright. The walls were covered with something wet. Either mold, or something worse. You didn't check it out.

You searched the whole cave-it wasn't there.

- * Where could she have disappeared?*

Of course, you didn't know how long you had been here before waking up, but your stomach said that a lot.

- *Mm..is there any food left here?* - touching your stomach, you went to the pantry.

Empty.

- * Are you kidding me?And what should I do?I don't want to die.* - you looked viciously at the darkness.

Sounds appeared in the darkness.

- Eh?

You quickly ran away from that ill-fated pantry, but it didn't help you.

- Ah!

Your feet were abruptly enveloped by some kind of plant.

- * Liana?*

Water is your weapon.

Remembering that streams flow nearby, you concentrated on the water in it. But since you have the magic of water for a week without a year, you've been doing it for a long time.

- * Dawa-a-a-ay!*

The vines entwined your legs completely, squeezing you to such an extent that it was difficult for you to breathe, because of this, the water began to obey you even worse.

You decided to work at full strength, or rather to attract water with one hand, and beat these plants with the other. Thank heavens, but there was some kind of gnarled long stick next to you.

- * At least something.*

Starting to beat this plant, it began to make animal sounds, a pitiful cry.

- Take it! Take it, you bastard! - with all the anger you beat It.

The vines didn't want to let you go, they started squeezing your body even harder.