Chapter 5: The Spy.

The clan has a spy who acts against you.

- There is no one here, everything is fine. - with each step you uttered this phrase louder.

- Who's here? A man's raspy voice echoed off the walls.

- And? - you turned your head 180 degrees and ran in the opposite direction from the voice.

After taking a few quick steps, you hit some wide object. But unfortunately for you, it wasn't really a subject.

- You? a man 's voice rang out loudly

- Aah!

.....

You're blushing.

- Don't be embarrassed, Hella, you'll get used to it. - with a haughty smile, he said.

Without finishing his speech, Ethan grabbed your lips again. Your tongues were like waves in the ocean.They were not predictable. Sometimes they fought as if a storm was about to start, then slowly and calmly rolled over each other. And that was just the beginning...

When he finished with the kiss, he ran a wet path with his tongue from your collarbones to...

- Aah! "you couldn't stand the strain Ethan put on you. - Ethan!

But he didn't listen to you, he was very carried away by your pleasure. You grabbed Ethan by the

head and began to guide him in the right direction. Against your will, Ethan pulled away from your body...

Biting your lip, you muttered in your mind:

- "Admiring...*

After looking at you for a few seconds, he is without warning about the war...entered you.

- Aah!

He bent down to you, pressed your body with his and began to set the pace.

Gradually. Smoothly.

Faster.

Faster.

And...

- Ah! - you exclaimed with delight.

When he was done, Ethan started blowing the sweat off of you. When he kissed you on the forehead, you fell asleep.

You've had wonderful dreams... home.Parents.Brother.

.....

When you woke up, you noticed that there was no one next to you...

- * I doubt that after yesterday he stayed with me at all.* - you're upset. - * So we disperse sad thoughts. We need to find Ethan.*

Almost jumping out of bed, you got dressed and left the room.

.....

Leaving the room, you found yourself in a dark corridor and a bunch of stairs.

- * This place will always scare me!*

After walking a few meters, you heard sounds coming from behind.

- Huh? - you turned around.

You saw some kind of shadow that started moving. When you saw her, you quickly ran up to her. Not knowing how, but you caught up with the owner of this shadow.

- Logan? What are you doing here? And why are you running away?

Logan looked at you with confused eyes.

"Uh... what?" Me? he rubbed the back of his head.

- Yes, you.

"Do you suspect me of something?"