Chapter 23: Welcome.

Kneeling in front of the prison, you remember everyone you forgot. In time, right?

On your knees, you looked with horror at the giant building called the "Tutor Prison". A lot of windows embedded in the stone, impregnable walls twinkled in front of your eyes. Someone turned on the light, going about their business, someone on the contrary turned it off, dissolving into the world of dreams.

The multi-storey building was shrouded in small trees that ate-ate ahead of you in height. A sandy path led to this place, sometimes covered with small pebbles.

The cold wind tore the leaves of the trees from their vegetative embrace. Without depriving you, his impulses ran through every prisoner, including you. The spine was shackled by icy jets, and with them the pain that bothered you all day and even more.

There were almost no forces left, so you couldn't look at the other hostages and understand: are they criminals or are they the same as you, victims?

Someone began to approach you on a horse: the clacking gave away his approach.

The soldiers began to rustle, swarm, align themselves in an even line.

Bam.

The man jumped off his horse and began to approach you.

- Well, well, well. Finally. New ones...customers. How sweet. - he spoke with mockery.

The man approached you, walked around, examined, then approached his own subordinates and asked:

- Blockers?

One soldier, who was at the head of the line, came out and said clearly:

- Yes, sir!

- OK...

- * So that's why I can't fight back, that's why I can't fight and subdue the forces...Blockers...*

It was like cooking porridge in your head: you didn't understand anything. A wild pain spread all over the skull.

- * How it hurts...* - you howled in your thoughts.

One of the people who had the same fate: kneeling and waiting for his imprisonment, fell to the ground, losing consciousness.

Instantly reacting, the soldier kicked the ground, piercing the poor man's skull with a rock.

"Huh," the chief grinned. - Good reaction. Well done. - he patted the guy on the shoulder.

The young man got back into line.

- So, ladies and gentlemen, I am Dwayne Adcock, one of the managers of this beautiful place. I suppose you've heard a lot about the cruelty of this shelter...

His speech was interrupted:

- This is not a shelter! This is a prison!

Dwayne turned on his heels in the direction of the interference.

- Excuse me what?

- You say that like it's a heavenly place!

- yes...it is.

- Idiot!

- Well, well...Why are you so nervous? Since you're new, I'll explain to you and everyone else," he said the last words louder so that everyone could hear. - If you will be nice to us, then we will answer as well, and if not, then...rest in peace.

The girl who was on your right began to sob softly.

- ...

You turned your head with great effort to look at her.