Chapter 10: Finally.

You, together with Adam, save the creators of the clan from imprisonment, and in the meantime the man reveals.

- Careful! - you screamed, breaking your voice.

But it was too late...

- A-A-A! - the man shouted with a heart-rending roar.

His body was hidden by a large, fiery boulder that flew in from the enemy.

- NO-E-E-E-T!, - * No, no...This can't be happening!* - tears sprang from your eyes.

.....

Landscape after landscape changed before your eyes. You were ready to hate Adam for the fact that he was used to traveling on foot.

- Ada-a-a-M...

"No," he said firmly.

- Well, Ada-a-a-m ... - you continued plaintively in response.

- I said "no!". Calm down. This is the hundredth time we've stopped. That's enough!

- How is that possible?Walk for days on the fly and at the same time your legs don't hurt! Are you even human?

Adam shuddered.

- Of course, a person. he forced a smile.

- Adam? - you looked at him questioningly.

- It's okay.

- * You're darkening something, Adam...*

.....

- How will we look for them?

- Usually. Do you remember the amulet we found in the caves?

- Of course.

- So, if the amulet belongs to a person, and if he wears it for a long time, then after removing the amulet from the person, the owner has an imprint of the jewelry. Something like a footprint.

- *Too much information for my head.* - Clear. And...how do you see this trail?

- Simple. If you take the amulet in your hands, you can see a long jet that winds in the air, of a certain color. For example, Logan's amulet is blue, so this trace will be the same color.

- * Wow.* - you looked amazing. - And how do you know all this?

- I studied at the academy.

You stopped dead in your tracks.

- At the Academy Of All Nations?

- Yeah, that's a zoo. he grinned happily.

- I have a lot of questions

- Ask me.

- First, how did you get there? And second, why didn't you tell me?

- I got there usually by passing the entrance exam for the possession of earth magic.

- Wow, apparently you are a very good magician.

- Sort of. Adam answered, almost whispering.

- Sort of? Yes, you were able to make a giant passage in a cave with one step. - you said it in a raised voice. - And why do you rarely use magic?

- That's another question, let me answer it later.

- Okay. - you reluctantly agreed.

- And I didn't tell you because I was afraid... Adam stopped and looked into my eyes. - You, Hella, did not go there, I thought I would offend.Moreover, there was no good moment...