Chapter 13: The Settlement of Revelation.

It's time for revelations.

- How do you feel about me? You rattled off, hoping Ethan wouldn't hear it.

- ...to go, the magic of the earth has taken a lot of strength from you." he continued to speak, but then stopped.

Silence. Oppressive silence. Uncomfortable silence. You can find a lot of words to describe such a heavy silence for you...

Time has stopped.

The sounds of feeding stones were heard.

- And? - you turned in the direction from which they came.

- Hurry up! Ethan shouted at you.

- But... - you wanted to repeat the words that you said to him before, but you were interrupted by stones again.

BANG!

You ran towards the sound.

***

You saw Adam talking to someone. There was a company consisting of five people. They were dressed in old, tattered, time-worn clothes.

- * Are they travelers?*

Surprisingly, they didn't notice you. Adam was explaining something to them emotionally, as they were to him. From the outside, one might have thought that everyone could hear their screams, but no - they were not heard.

- * What are they talking about?*

Ethan tugged at my sleeve.

- Come on. Eavesdropping is not good. If necessary, Adam will tell us.

- * But where did all these sounds come from?*

You went back to the cave, waiting for Adam.

***

After entering the cave, you sat down on the bed and continued the conversation that was interrupted.

- Ethan...

Ethan turned around and looked at you.

- what?

You've started that excitement again.

"Ethan, do you have anyone?"

He stood calmly and drank water, but after these words he choked.

- Ahem..What-e-e-go? Ethan asked, surprised. - Er... in what way?

- In love. - fiddling with the dress, you said.

Ethan scratched his head in embarrassment, not knowing what to say to you.

- Gella, you know... me...

Adam broke into the cave.

- We're going. We need to leave. Faster. One of the carriages is already standing and waiting for us.

- what? - you asked. - I won't have time to pack.

Adam looked at you with some warmth, but didn't say anything.

- Hella, it's like you have a lot of things here. Ethan said.

- Not really, but... - you said, looking around.

Adam, meanwhile, was already packing up his things: herbs, weapons and clothes.

Ethan's already gone. Adam told him to hold the jockey and warn him that you'd be up soon.

You were left alone with Adam. There was a heavy silence between you.

You had pictures in your head that were captured in the morning.