Chapter 20: Temple of Pain

A temple can be seen on the horizon. Are you ready for the dangers that await you there?

When the sun came into its own, you could hear the singing of birds and the voice of a man who was swearing sternly with someone, you got out of bed...not voluntarily.

- Hey! - you waved your hand.

Someone came up to you and whispered in your ear.

- The conqueror.

- * And?*

You have already developed a reflex: when you hear such an appeal to you, your heart immediately sinks into your heels, the pressure in your ears increased, and your limbs became wadded up, because something terrible is immediately ahead of this complaint.

- * Who is standing next to me now?*

You squeezed one eye shut and carefully opened the other.

- Don't worry. It's me-Kaeli.

You exhaled with relief.

- Ku...Kaeli, let's not call me that, okay? It to me...

- OK.

Petram immediately snapped his fingers and your body fell on the bed.

- Thank you.

He just smiled.

- Why are you here?

- Poco...Hella, why don't you address me as "you"? - I answered Kaeli's question with a question.

- ... - you hesitated, but soon continued. - OK.

- If you haven't forgotten, there is a germ of wind magic in your body. We need to develop it.

- Have you come to train me?

- yes.

- Why so early?

- Evil does not sleep, you need to prepare as early as possible. You may be a Conqueror, but this does not give you the right to indulgences. - although Petram was smiling, you could hear the firmness and severity of his plans in his speech.

-...

- Get dressed. I'm waiting for you in my clearing.

- On yours?

Petram started to approach the door to get out, saying along the way:

- That's where they bring me gifts and worship.

And went out.

After you burned a hole in the door from which Kaeli came out, you went to the closet.

- T-a-a-a-K...

The residents have taken care to provide you with beautiful outfits.

***

By asking people where that clearing is, you finally found it.

- Kaeli! Where are you?! Do you know how hard it was to find this...? - you didn't have time to finish, as a hail of attacks fell on you.

You turned around and saw the evil Petram pouncing on you.

- * What the hell?*

You fell on your back, rolled over, dodging attacks.

- HA!

You clenched your fingers into a fist, put it forward. Next to you, the earth began to tremble, forming deep pits.

BANG!

Bringing down on you the sand that poured from the boulders, the stones began to rise up and with rapid movements, sharply and clearly began to fall into the creature.