Chapter 26: The Night Will Be Hot.

You're going to have a very hot night. I wonder if you can survive it?

Austin was being held by two men, smiling fiercely.

- * We're screwed!*

A man with a pile of muscles and a long, thick beard walked around the guy and asked the same question again:

- Who the fuck did you want to help escape? Why do you need this potion?

Austin shuddered.

The man squinted at him.

Under his stern gaze, Austin cringed, but later managed to squeeze out a couple of words:

- Nobody!

- Then why do you need it? he pointed to the bottle of green liquid that you need to escape.

- As if you don't know what this drink is for?

- Will you answer a question with a question, ignoramus?!

- It is needed to go without food for a long time. I received an order from Mr. Ria.

The man raised an eyebrow.

- What kind of nonsense are you talking, rookie? All his orders, requests, laws pass through me.

- Apparently not all. he smiled.

Bam!

A savory blow landed on Austin's jaw, wiping the smile from his face. Thick drops of blood began to drip from his lips, mixed with saliva. Strands of hair stuck to the salty skin of his forehead.

The guy jerked, wanted to straighten his hair and wipe the stream of blood, but his hands were clenched.

- A deceiver has started among us, then. What'll we do? - the man turned either to his wards, or to the prisoners.

From the jailers began to hear the words:

- Kill!

- Hang over a burning flame! Let them fry for lying!

- Drown!

The prisoners also did not lag behind and began to interrupt each other with their suggestions:

"Bury him alive!

- Beat until he loses consciousness!

Fantasies about the treasury came from all sides, but soon a guy approached the man, whom no one had seen here. He stood on tiptoe to offer his idea. When he voiced it, the man smiled and nodded his head.

- Thank you. Thanks. Thanks.

He turned to the prisoners.

- You have a very well-developed imagination, well done. But we have already chosen the punishment he needs.

The man waved his hand and Austin was taken somewhere deep into the prison.

- * God, Austin, what's going to happen to you?*

Half the guards are gone. Only the criminals and a few remaining jailers remained on the parade ground to keep order.

***

You were sitting on the bench, thinking about how to save Austin, is it possible to save him and what to do in general?

You were pulled out of your thoughts by a little girl who was running around you.

- Muse!

- Bella!

She was dipping into your warm embrace.