Chapter 18: Reasoning.

It's time to restore the puzzle and find the missing pieces.

You didn't hear what the men were saying, and you didn't try to hear. You were all torn apart!

- HELP ME! A-A-A!

Pain shot through your whole body. Yellowish lightning and gusts of wind enveloped you.

One of the lightning bolts pierced your heart.

- A-A-A-A-A!

Lightning branches made their way through your vessels, flooding them. They branched all over your body, mixed with blood, reached the most secret corners of your body. You were completely filled with them: the roots of your hair turned into almost snow-white shades, giving off a pleasant blue, lightning sparkled at your fingertips, your chest hurt, and then your heart...

The impulses began to gradually recede, gathering in one place - the heart, where they hit for the first time. There was a feeling that life was being scooped out of you, the last particles were being taken away. With an electric sound, they slid into your muscle, with a bright light filling the whole room.

And so. They're all here. In one place. In the heart.

The light went out.

Your body has stopped levitating. You fell to your knees in front of a Stranger.

- How are you? - he said.

"I... I."..

Silence.

Deathly silence.

You looked at them, they looked at you, waiting for something to happen now.

...

- A-A-A! - you shouted.

Flash.

A bright light illuminated the impenetrable darkness that lurked at the ends of the room. It came from you.

You took off. Hung and ...

- A-A-A!

Another uncontrollable wave of electricity came out of your body and left forever...

Now for sure...That's it!

***

You opened your eyes.

There were several men standing around you.

One of them turned around to look at you and said:

- Hella! Ethan exclaimed and hugged you.

A pleasant warmth has spread through your bodies. Your hugs were so sincere that words cannot describe. You clung to him even more, felt a real friend who will not leave you, a support.

Another one came up to you. Just the one who directed those unbearable pains at you.

- Are you okay? The Stranger asked.

You felt your body.

- * Seems to be intact..*, - Are you asking me that? - you looked at him with undisguised anger. - You, who...!

- Wait... "he interrupted you. - I'm sorry that you experienced such pain, but it was necessary..

- For what?

He cleared his throat.

- In order for the embryo to appear in you...

Your eyes were ready to fall out of their sockets.

"What kind of fetus?"

You wanted to get up and hit as hard as you could with that...but you didn't have the strength.