Chapter 15: Listen to Dreams.

The loss of a loved one is now your main threat, and you should not pay attention to others...

- A-A-A-A! - you didn't see anything because of the tears that filled your eyes. - I'LL KILL YOU! - your scream was more like a growl, your throat, your body was suffering, but you didn't care... - Adam...Adam...NO-E-E-T!

- Gella...

Someone's voice, clearly unfamiliar, was heard...almost...

You turned around.

A dark silhouette was standing behind you.

- Dark?

-...

-...

- yes. a stern voice sounded.

- What do you want?! - anger and pain made your face contorted with anger.

- To talk, - he said it slowly, calmly, lulling. - I see you have...problems... his silhouette pointed at Adam's lifeless body.

- ... - you couldn't utter a word, the pain was eating you up from the inside.

When the Dark One appears, time freezes. It was the same back in the clan when he came to you.

- I say right away: I can help, but...

You interrupted him:

- What do you need in return?

His silhouette became darker.

- C-c-c...It's not interesting, you know. I thought I was going to have fun now, but you go straight to action. Boring. - he spoke impressively.

- Answer me!

- Cheeky. Just be careful with that.

These words started to piss you off. But you were silent...

- So...My price...

- Tell me!Quickly! Now!

He clicked his tongue.

- Girl, can you not interfere? For the solemnity of the moment, you need to make a deep pause.

Calm down.

This whole situation has started to piss you off.

- So...My price... - as he said, he paused. - Perhaps...All. Yours.Forces.

Your eyes should have fallen out of their sockets, but, thank God, they remained in place.

"I... I."..

- Make up your mind! And faster - not enough time. he waved his hand in the air.

- * But how will I give all my strength... if... if...I need to end the war before it starts, but... Adam... I'm... I'm... his...I don't know...*

After thinking about it, you slowly approached the silhouette of the Dark One on wobbly legs. During these few hours, your whole life and not only yours flew before your eyes...You've seen death, you've seen how people suffer, how defenseless people can be. The life of any person is important. You wanted to save everyone, but you couldn't do it, can you do it now?

The closer you got to the Dark One, the colder you got. It was as if there was a protective field around him, which fed him with inexhaustible darkness...

- It's a pity that you give up so easily... - he said.

You didn't know how to transfer powers to anyone before, but right now you have this knowledge.

You got down on your knees.

She raised her right hand to her heart, and held out her left hand to the Dark One.