Chapter 30: Black Moon: Tension.

Before the Black Moon comes into its own, you must find and save your brother.

A Breeze of Shadows.

Ruthlessness, greed and death intertwined in a whirlwind and dispersed through the air, falling on dry dunes, bristling from the penetrating wind. In rare cases, mangled bushes fell out, more like crooked teeth in someone else's maliciously smiling mouth. Air gusts scattered driftwood over the melis, which intertwined in a tumbleweed, leaving snake tracks on the surface of the earth.

And there was someone in the midst of this lifeless landscape. Someone familiar and dear. Someone you've been with throughout his life: you've seen him when he was very young, comforted him when adversity came, and rejoiced with him in his successes. Your only brother, the Fool who attacked you the last time you met. You felt his vines getting under your skin, filling your whole house, and his eyes...Eyes that streamed with continuous malice. The darkness had sunk its sharp claws into his kind soul.

***

- Bald, stop! - you were screaming, but your brother didn't listen to you.

While Bald squeezed you into a cocoon with one hand, he began to control a new vine with the other. When she crawled up to your forehead, she abruptly entered you.

- A-A-A-A! - you howled in pain.

***

At times he tried to establish some kind of contact with you. And it worked. However, not for a long time. Sometimes you got to him yourself, and even Adam. That's just you didn't try to get him out of there, or just couldn't? Thoughts of your father and mother never left your mind. Mom...did you die, or were you killed? Who can give you an answer to this question? Father. "Where are you, Dad?" - you asked a question into the void, but in response only a comforting silence.

The Black Moon is less than a day away. Soon one of the countries will wallow in pain long hidden in itself, will begin to drown in the scarlet liquid of its people. A cacophony of soul-tearing screams will spill over all the survivors in the eardrums. The Dark One does not know what mercy is...or does he know, only you haven't tried to talk to him? As soon as you imagine a picture in which fate itself will be the artist...I don't want to think about it.

The penultimate night before the event that will put the lives of all people, all peoples on the line, some of which may simply disappear if the Dark One wins, under the yoke of genocide, you hardly slept. It will be scary to imagine what will happen to you on the last of the nights...

Thanks to the intelligence that Vintus has provided you with, you know that the Ptanlai Empire is on fire...again. A heavy cloud of smog hung over the northeastern mainland, where the Empire itself and the country of earth magicians, Kyutor, was located, which is famous for the cruelty of its prisons and army. Unity, Vintus and Ignis, which divide the southwestern continent, began to strengthen the borders of the continent, countries, especially the forces fell on the capitals: Omnitus, Ayros and Fairy. The Bay of Friendship is your first combat echelon that will meet the army of the Dark One, if, of course, they go through the waters of an Independent Ocean. There they will be met by water magicians, who will be covered by earth magicians who were urgently deported to Unity, or lived there. Misty waters, Warm Sea and islands belonging to Ignis will also be covered by magicians of these elements. The other ways of the siege are also spelled out in the plan, which was drawn up by Adam and Ethan together with Kaeli, petram of air and Dustri, petram of energy. Musaka wanted to call others, but petram of plants, Planri, had not been seen for a long time, and petram of earth, Terrpri, refused his duties and no one had seen him for a long time. There was only Petram, Petram of the fire of Faigni, but he didn't care about it at all. He sat in his dark halls, covered with lava, and enjoyed his immortality, lingeringly savored his lips with hot drinks.