Chapter 14: Lives at stake.

Nature has unleashed all its wrath on the settlement. Will you be able to save all the inhabitants or will you have to make sacrifices?

BANG!

The sounds of breaking trees were heard.

They began to fall on the houses, destroying them.

Inevitable death awaited the village...

- * What's going on?*

Your anger, which was accumulating like a snowball, has melted. You looked around, not knowing what to do. On the one hand, the water, which lacy waves, went to the village. On the other hand, the mountains that began to crack and crumble with stone boulders, thereby destroying the settlement. What to do?

- * Nature has gone crazy...*

Leaving Adam, you ran to save the village.

The sounds of hitting rocks, the sound of waves - they drowned out your ears. You didn't hear what Adam was shouting at you.

- Ha! - having made a small rise out of the ground, you pushed off from him in order to be on the spot faster and save everyone...if you can...

***

Appearing from somewhere in the sky, you landed. Chaos was happening all around. People ran everywhere, some went home, took their things and went into the forest, others, on the contrary, ran into houses, thinking that it would help them...how wrong they were...

With your eyes, you saw Ethan talking to someone.

- * Who is this?* - you ran up to them. - Ethan, who is this?! - you tried to shout to be heard, but you broke your voice when...talking... with Adam.

- Gella? I don't understand what you're saying! - he was screaming too.

- I assume: he wants to know who...

- Yes! - you answered.

- I'm Henry! Chairman! Chapter! - his speech was drowned out by stones.

- * Thank God, he should know about the evacuation.*, - Mr. Chairman, how will you evacuate the residents?

- I... I... don't know... We have not had such situations. Henry stammered.

- * Are you serious now?*

Your thoughts were interrupted by the head of the village:

- If there were earth magicians...It was possible to do something like a bunker underground.

- * Exactly!*, - you pointed to the tower with your hand. - Hurry up, someone announce that everyone is gathered in one place! I can make a shelter!

"H-good. - the chairman was shaking with fear, but he ran to the dais.

- * So, okay, now...How do I deal with all this?* - you looked around.

BAM! BAM! BAM! TU-DUH!

You turned sharply at the sound.

- * Oh no... *.

A small dot appeared in front of your eyes, so bright, but very hot, it was located on the very top of the mountain.

- * Is this not just a mountain? Volcano!*

The screams of the people increased threefold.

"A-A-A-A!" they shouted, rushing through the streets.

- * What should I do?*

- Hella! Gella, where is Adam? Ethan shouted, shaking my hands.

- Eh? What?