Bonus Chapter

Thank you everyone for reading my book, commenting and voting! It honestly makes my day seeing my story get views and votes. With that being said I figured y'all deserved a few bonus chapters to hopefully make you day as well.

Ty and Hunter's fight over traveling with Rebel.

Ty and Hunter both smirked as Rebel dragged Aero out of the conference room. Both began to stretch and crack their necks and knuckles.

"Same rules as always?" Hunter asked with a glint in his eye.

"Of course, but shall we do this Harry Potter style?" Ty replied gesturing to the long conference table.

"Fuck yea, let's go hufflepuff." Hunter taunted as he hopped up on one side.

Ty copied him and smirked. "Do your worst Slytherin."

They then mocked having wands and holding them up to their face before swiping them down and rushing each other. They met in the middle and landed on the table with a loud thud. A crack spread where Hunter had slammed Ty.

Suddenly both their eyes fogged as Rebel linked them. "Boys if you damage Aero's conference room you are paying to have it replaced exactly how it was and I am going to make you train the pups for the next six months."

They paused and looked down at the table. They both gulped, fear rolling off them as they linked back. "Yes ma'am."

They looked at each other sharing an identical worried look. "We will just fix that little scratch later." Ty suggested and Hunter nodded.

"Sounds go..." Was all he was able to say before Ty tossed him off him and onto the ground.

He landed on his back and rolled over just barely missing Ty's fist. They continued throwing punches and kicks. Ty even slid a chair in Hunter's way and he barely stopped himself from punching through it.

Hunter returned the favor by rolling over the table and sliding a picture onto it just as Ty jumped up to follow. He barely miss stepped to avoid it and fell on the ground. This gave Hunter an opening to put Ty in a chokehold.

"That's right, tell me your my bitch." He teased and Ty groaned trying to find a way out of his hold.

"I'm...not your bitch." He growled as he swung his fist back nailing Hunter right in the balls.

He let out a groan of pain and clutched his junk. Ty quickly reversed their positions and Hunter eventually tapped out. "Cheap shot, I totally won that." He pouted as Ty grinned.

"All's fair in love, war and fights to go on missions with Rebel." He helped Hunter up as the two made their way back to Rebel and Aero.

Too bad for them a month after they defeated the Feral King they had a meeting in the conference room. Rebel was already a moody pregnant female but no one was prepared for when she slammed her fist on the table and growled. She had only been trying to gain order from the arguing males but to hers and everyone's surprise the table cracked in half collapsing on either side of her.

She looked shocked and kept glancing between her hand, the table and Aero. Ty and Hunter's eyes widened as they shared a look knowing she had hit the exact spot they had cracked. Aero was comforting Rebel as she sniffled and apologized for breaking his table before her eyes landed on her Beta and Gamma who were both trying to look anywhere but her.

"Ty...Hunter..." She growled dragging out their names.

Both gulped and ran out of the room as if hellhounds were nipping at their heels. Unlucky for them the hellhounds probably would've been more forgiving than the enraged and hormonal Rogue Queen. Aero watched on amused as she held both males by their ears and berated them. They were stuck paying for a replacement as well as training the pups for the next year. As well as the teenagers for the next six months.

But like they said all's fair in love, war, and fights to go on missions with Rebel.

Let me know if you want any additional bonus chapters and the theme of them. I have a few ideas but would love everyone's input!. Thank you again for giving my story a chance!