Chapter 4

Aero's POV

I had just begun the meeting and was angry that the Queen Of Rogues had ignored my request. Just as I finished welcoming the Alphas and their members I heard the rev of three bikes as they pulled up to the castle. I decided to wait and see who had just arrived ten minutes late.

A few minutes later and this gorgeous she-wolf walks in with two large and intimidating men follow behind her. She's dressed in black leather with aviators covering her eyes and he blonde hair is down and pin straight. Instantly by her aura I know she's the Queen Of Rogues, Rebel Marino. She had a beautiful figure and from the stories I have heard she is not one to be messed with either.

After our exchange and when Alpha Jake interrupted me I was pissed. When she retorted back that him and his pack abused her I was shocked. I had never heard a bad thing mentioned of the Silver Moon Pack and Jakes father and mine were actually friends. Granted I never met Jake but I knew his father. As she stripped off her jacket and top my wolf purred at the sight of her beautiful and sculpted abs and full breast. I refrained from purring at the sight unlike a few males in the room. But when she turned around I could barely contain the growl that ripped through my throat. All over her beautiful tan skin on her back was scars but when I got closer and saw what someone had carved into her back I nearly lost it. I touched the scars to make sure they weren't fake and by the look of her beta and gamma I knew they weren't.

I turned and confronted Jake but as soon as he replied I locked eyes with his Luna her big brown eyes. My wolf said mate but then he really looked at her and growled in disgust. Her squeaky voice yelled out "mate!" And it was almost like hearing nails on a chalkboard. Her fake blonde hair and fake boobs only furthered to disgust me till I saw the mark she bared as well as the bump she was supporting. Judging by her smell she was very faithful to her Alpha Mate and I smirked. "First you are not my mate as you have chosen another and currently bare his pup, secondly I would never Mate a She-wolf like you who smells of at least four different men one being the beta and lastly you would make a terrible Queen as I can see how weak you are in both body and soul. So I will make this easy for you I, Aero Moretti reject you, Taylor Wells as my mate and Queen." My voice rang out strong and I couldn't help but watch the girl who held my attention shivered slightly.

I watched the slut before me whimper before she barely stuttered out her acceptance. I knew rejection was rare but she had already let herself be claimed by another and my wolf and I both could sense oh weak she was. She would make a terrible Queen that and the fact she helped abuse Queen Rebel was not good. "Alright now that that is taken care of Queen Rebel how would you like the Silver Moon Pack to be punished as well as Alpha Jake for their cruel treatment of you when you were their pack member?" I asked as I directed my attention towards the remarkable still glowing blue eyes of the Rogue Queen.

She smirked as she took my hand that I outstretched to have her come take center stage with me. My mind still baffled by the fact Jake had rejected her for that. But I directed my attention towards her as she spoke directly at Jake and his pack. "I Queen Rebel challenge you Jake Wells for the title of Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack." Her melodic voice rang out loud and powerful and I watched the excuse for an alpha suck in a breath before he smirked.

"Oh this will be easy, I Jake Well accept your challenge." He said as I led Queen Rebel and everyone out to the pit. Rebel was on one side with her Beta and Gamma whispering to her as she held the most evil and determined smirk I had ever seen. Jake, his mate and Beta were on the other looking cocky and arrogant. I had a feeling they were severely underestimating Rebel as I have heard the whispers and I knew she was a force to be reckoned with.

"Alright the rules are simple the first one to kill the other wins, you must stay in the pit at all times use of your wolves is allowed. You both understand?" I asked as they both nodded and jumped into the pit. "Alright you may begin!" I commanded and watched as they circled one another.