Chapter 16

I just wanted to apologize for the hiatus life got pretty hectic between having my 2 year old and now a 6 month old. Add on top of that going to school full time and I have had little time for much else. I should have this book complete by the end of the week as I really want to finish this book. Thank you for being patient and don't be afraid to point out any errors!

Aero's POV

As I was taking Rebel up to our room I couldn't believe what had happened today. Rae has managed to sneak into the castle disguised as myself and hurt Rebel emotionally as well as kidnap my ex mate Taylor. Not only all that but Rebel was suffering in her heat and members of my pack had been overcome by lust and tried to mate her. Once we got up to the room I laid her down on the bed next to me.

"Rebel I am so sorry that all this happened and that you have been suffering without my help. Just let me know what you want me to do." I told her as another wave of pain crashed over her and she cried out in pain.

"Please make it stop Aero." Her voice weak as her naked body was coated in sweat from the heat.

"I can do that but are you sure you want me to mark you? It's a big step and I..." she cut me off by slamming her lips to mine. The kiss began heating up as her delicious scent slowly began taking over me. I pulled away as her lips continued their assault on my jaw and neck. "Rebel if you don't stop I'm going to lose control beautiful." My voice husky and full of lust.

She pulled away as her electric blue eyes met mine. "Aero please, I love you and I want this." Her voice barely above a whisper as her fingers began undoing the buttons on my shirt.

"I love you too, Rebel." I whispered back as I helped her as she undid the last buttons and I pulled my shirt off. Her delicate hands tracing every curve of my chest and abs before reaching my belt and pants. I kissed her lips, jaw, neck and chest as she undid my pants and slid them off as well as my boxers.

I picked her up and pinned her against the wall as I began kissing and biting every inch of her neck and chest. She was rocking herself against my hard length before she reached down and positioned me at her entrance. I slammed into her and she gasped out. I took the opportunity to plunge my tongue into her mouth as our tongues fought for dominance.

Her nails were digging into my back and it only turned me on more as I continued to plow into her. Her heat had my control out the window and I knew she would have hand print bruises on her hips from my strong grip. She didn't seem to mind one bit as she was leaving claw marks on my back and mewling.

We some how made it back to the bed not stopping as I felt her climax beginning. Before she reached her peak I grunted out. "Rebel Marino do you accept me as you mate and wish to bare my mark?"

"Yes!" She cried out "I, Rebel Marino accept you, Aero Moretti as my soul bound mate and wish to bare your mark."

She managed to moan out the sentence in between my thrusts. Without wasting another second I picked up my speed as I kissed and sucked down her neck to find her sweet spot. As soon as I did my thumb began rubbing her swollen nub as she came undone right as I sank my canines into her.

I felt her velvety center pulse around my rock hard shaft and before I knew it she too had sunk her canines into my neck marking me. The pleasure that pulsed between us had me spilling my seed inside her with a few final hard thrusts. I buried myself deep inside her as our souls permanently bound and we retracted our canines and sealed our marks.

We were panting as my eyes locked on to her glowing blues. As soon as our eyes locked it was almost like we were in a trans as we both whispered breathlessly, "mine."